Concerning the cigarettes.... you should probably stop as soon as you can. That's probably stressing you out as well.
omg, i know i need to quit smoking. I seriously have been smoking since i was 14 (thanks mom) Not her fault i was gonna do what i wanted. I was so stubborn in my adolescence days.
That = 6 years of inhaling tar and chemicals at my own will.
Thank you America for hooking me on this drug.
"Wanna smoke? It'll make you smarter."
"Sure."
2 years later...
"Hey. I dropped out of school and got a tube in my throat."
I think alot of things go in to play. If i had something to do in empty ass wv then i could have been pre occupied. If they didnt put addicting things like nicotine in the cigarettes i probably would have tried it and went on with my day, not thinking a second thing about it.
When i first tried a cig, it was the cool thing to do, because i wasnt suppost to be doing it.
Is there not something in japan about alcohol and kids always being around it, so most of them end up not doing it as much. Or something along those lines?
"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.
well we were having a chat about a bad day. But then i wanted to rant about America and its addicting cigarettes.
Because only America has cigs right.
Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
"Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
"Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
"Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
"That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
"Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.
wrong... i mean maybe if its stretching your budget to thin. cigarettes tend to be a de-stresser
Actually being a smoker does in fact increase stress. For one it increases your blood pressure. But also for someone addicted to nicotine periods between smoking causes stress, nervousness so on. The "calming" effects of smoking is really just a mental thing.
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Comment