Have you ever just had one of those days

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • knife called lust
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 201

    #31
    Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

    hahahahahahahahaha if you think thats a bad day your life is fcuking amazing.


    Worried about being eliminated in Gun92's 4th epic partner tourney? Don't be I have the post that will have all the updates in it.

    Comment

    • inojokeyou
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 139

      #32
      Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

      yeah, my life usually goes by pretty smoothly. I went to work it wasnt that bad, made some decent money so that fixes like 3 things.
      BF,i think im going lez. Guys truly suck. I havnt met one yet that has been honest with me. A girl just gets tired of looking.
      Last edited by inojokeyou; 11-5-2009, 07:36 PM.

      Comment

      • inojokeyou
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 139

        #33
        Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

        Originally posted by DotKritic
        You're a selfish bitch. You think you're having a bad day. Read this.

        "I'm having a bad day. My day's worse than all of y'alls. Whah whah whah!!!11!!
        OMFG, i didnt say it was the worst day in history. I just basically wanted to say that it was sucking hard.

        Comment

        • korny
          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
          • May 2004
          • 4385

          #34
          Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

          Originally posted by inojokeyou
          I havnt met one yet that has been honest with me. A girl just gets tired of looking.
          Do you think it's hard for you to find a BF because you're somewhat mentally retarded?

          Comment

          • inojokeyou
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 139

            #35
            Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

            Originally posted by korny
            Do you think it's hard for you to find a BF because you're somewhat mentally retarded?
            hahah, umm no im not mentally retarded. I do have paranoid issues though, but nothing that would prevent my brain from functioning correctly.

            wow I love you guys so much.

            Comment

            • phe0nixblade
              Praise the sun mofo
              • Sep 2005
              • 4281

              #36
              Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

              Originally posted by inojokeyou
              hahah, umm no im not mentally retarded.
              Are you sure? Final answer?

              Comment

              • A2P
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2009
                • 3127

                #37
                Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                my dick is so hard

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #38
                  Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                  Concerning the cigarettes.... you should probably stop as soon as you can. That's probably stressing you out as well.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • DotKritic
                    Forum User
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2974

                    #39
                    Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                    Originally posted by inojokeyou
                    hahah, umm no im not mentally retarded.
                    Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                    Are you sure? Final answer?
                    She can't even figure out how to use the ****ing edit button. Mental retard of FFR.


                    A little much?

                    FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                    Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                    Comment

                    • Magic_V2
                      RobMagic
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 638

                      #40
                      Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                      Originally posted by wickedawesomeful
                      Beat me to it, glad I checked first rofl.

                      @OP Go talk to your FRIENDS holy ****

                      Comment

                      • knife called lust
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 201

                        #41
                        Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        Concerning the cigarettes.... you should probably stop as soon as you can. That's probably stressing you out as well.
                        wrong... i mean maybe if its stretching your budget to thin. cigarettes tend to be a de-stresser


                        Worried about being eliminated in Gun92's 4th epic partner tourney? Don't be I have the post that will have all the updates in it.

                        Comment

                        • A2P
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 3127

                          #42
                          Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          Concerning the cigarettes.... you should probably stop as soon as you can. That's probably stressing you out as well.
                          Um.........................................................................lol

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #43
                            Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                            Cigarettes are depressants. It relieves stress but can get very addicting and it claims that it can cause cancer overtime. I guess some people don't care since we all live a short life anyways.
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • -zeroSKILL-
                              Fuc Da Police
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 1860

                              #44
                              Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                              this thread...
                              All public 1-7's AAA'd.
                              15 8's left to AAA
                              Average Rank: 152

                              Originally posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com
                              God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->

                              Comment

                              • foilman8805
                                smoke wheat hail satin
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 5704

                                #45
                                Re: Have you ever just had one of those days

                                Originally posted by i love you
                                Cigarettes are depressants. It relieves stress but can get very addicting and it claims that it can cause cancer overtime.
                                i see you payed attention in your DARE classes

                                con****inggrats

                                Comment

                                Working...