Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #31
    Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

    Happy Birthday Lizzzzzz!!!

    Comment

    • Mr.Ling Ling
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2009
      • 19

      #32
      Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

      Happy birday girl i don't know =) Hopefurry you no turn out rike norbit's dumb whale bitch.

      Comment

      • StormKlowd61
        Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
        • Jan 2007
        • 489

        #33
        Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

        Happy birthday Liz =D
        I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
        You will never be able to tell which being I am.
        In fact, which one am I now?

        Comment

        • wickedawesomeful
          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2006
          • 3888

          #34
          Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

          Originally posted by PhaeL v2
          Happy birthday and don't get drunk yet, wait one more year. :3
          ^ this is terrible advice

          DRINK AWAY
          http://dozemusic.com/

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #35
            Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

            Originally posted by StormKlowd61
            Happy birthday Liz =D
            What this kid said...

            Owait that's me
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • mnnicol
              U mirin'?
              • Jun 2007
              • 4262

              #36
              Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

              Happy birthday Liz
              - Retired Stepman
              - I lift things up and put them down

              Comment

              • Dr Tran
                Banned
                • Aug 2008
                • 1134

                #37
                Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

                Originally posted by demonllama6124
                happy birthday girl



                lol, actually, depending on what state you live in, shes been legal since having her baby
                still wont feel right until she's 18

                Comment

                • Bluearrowll
                  ⊙▃⊙
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 7376

                  #38
                  Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

                  pS; LIz you need To be on MSN more D:
                  1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                  1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                  3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                  5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                  9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                  FMO AAA Count: 71
                  FGO AAA Count: 10

                  Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                  PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                  - I Love You


                  An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  - ieatyourlvllol

                  Comment

                  • Vanilla Mnm
                    cavs
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 3258

                    #39
                    Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

                    Originally posted by BabyViperx3
                    AWWE. You made my night, Ally. I love you dearly(:

                    Thanks everyone<3


                    p.s vanilla-
                    We needs to talk, bro.

                    p.p.s Rone-
                    You're just jealous because you're obviously not loved like I am.
                    **** off (:
                    A2P told me what happened, but I just need my money back now Go on aim or something whenever/ifever you read this. ;p

                    Comment

                    • welsh_girl
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1366

                      #40
                      Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

                      Happy Birthday, have a great time with the little one =]

                      Comment

                      • richyrich55
                        Wait... what?
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 1263

                        #41
                        Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

                        Happy birthday! hehu.
                        Originally Posted by Afrobean
                        Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
                        Originally Posted by MrRubix
                        I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
                        Originally Posted by rushyrulz
                        I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
                        R.I.P. Jellygod

                        Comment

                        • Nyokou
                          ( ̄ー ̄)
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 4247

                          #42
                          Re: Happy birthday Babyviperx3!

                          Oh, a thread. Well, I texted her at like midnight or something on her bday.

                          Love you Liz <3

                          :]
                          Snapchat: icequeenilse

                          Comment

                          Working...