What's the first concert you ever went to?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    One could argue for either Tom Petty or Pendulum. Tom Petty was the first concert that I heard, I was on a boat just offshore of the event, which was amazing. Pendulum was the first where I went to a venue not on a boat.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhaeL v2
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Saw some brazilians singers as a child. Around 8~10 years old, I can't remember clearly.

    Leave a comment:


  • foilman8805
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    I saw Slayer, Arch Enemy and Hatebreed in like...early 2003? I've been to many since then, but that was my first.

    Leave a comment:


  • speeddemon
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Tool, some time on their 10,000 Days tour.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andrew Mitchell
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Paul Weller

    26 Oct 2002, Hull Ice Arena, England

    Leave a comment:


  • Mollocephalus
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    i think it was the offspring and i was like 12

    Leave a comment:


  • DotKritic
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    All That Music and More Festival
    # July 14, 2000 in Houston, TX

    Nearly passed out of heat exhaustion. It was becoming a widespread thing.


    Next one would be Trans-Siberian Orchestra in 2002 or something and have been going every year ever since. I would recommend go see TSO if it comes to your city.

    Leave a comment:


  • psychoangel691
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Blink 182, Bad religion and Fenix TX.. back in like '99

    Leave a comment:


  • korny
    replied
    Re: What's the first concert you ever went to?

    Rush concert back in 3rd or 4th grade?

    Leave a comment:


  • richyrich55
    started a topic What's the first concert you ever went to?

    What's the first concert you ever went to?

    As I said in the other thread, mine was Nickelback in February '05.
Working...