Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Emo_Saur_
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 2952

    #61
    Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

    Originally posted by super kid
    It's apart of the game. If they didn't want people hurt, they'd make it two hand touch, instead of full contact.
    They don't want people paralyzed, which could have happened obviously. Also, neck injuries are not the part of the game.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • AC1speakerbox
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1242

      #62
      Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

      My rule of thumb: if a guy can get up from a big hit without much assistance, it's funny. This was the case with Tebow.

      I'm just a Texas fan who has to hear kids talk **** about their precious SEC all day long. There are plenty of athletes who are every bit the same as Tebow in regards to off-field actions.
      Sam Bradford and Colt McCoy are two very good examples of that. If any of you want to be stuck up about it and tell me I'm wrong, I'll be happy to dig up some articles for you.

      The only difference is that Tebow is so damn publicized that everyone thinks he's the second coming of Jesus or some ****. The other players just like him don't say anything because they aren't jealous, because they don't feel any obligation to publicize the inspirational and charitable deeds they've done.

      In summary, the reason I hate Tim Tebow is that everyone around me won't shut the hell up about how great he is.

      THIS is a notfunny hit.
      Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 09-27-2009, 04:38 PM.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #63
        Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

        Originally posted by super kid
        It's apart of the game. If they didn't want people hurt, they'd make it two hand touch, instead of full contact.
        apart

        Comment

        • Vanilla Mnm
          cavs
          • Dec 2007
          • 3258

          #64
          Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

          The reason he's so publicized is because he's the next big thing supposedly. He works harder than anyone else in probably college. It's rare for a player of his caliber to play all four years. He won the Heisman (I think he won it twice, maybe not), he's the quarterback of the number one team in the country, let alone the SEC. His speech that he gave ('The Promise') on how he's going to work harder and give every single play 150% and he's showing that he wasn't lying. I mean, there's a lot of reasons why he's all everyone talks about, but HE doesn't have anything to do with it. HE can't help it. It's not like he's going to stop trying just so people don't talk about him. I don't think that's a reason to not like someone.

          Oh & sorry, I know it seems like I'm trying to tell you to like Tim Tebow, clearly, that's your decision. I'm just showing you the 'other side of the coin'. (Best I could come up with ;p)

          P.S. I'm also a Texas fan.

          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #65
            Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

            Originally posted by Grandiagod
            I hate people who are horrendously overpaid to do unimportant things.
            o hi der celebrities

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #66
              Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

              george bush

              Comment

              • simulater10
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 839

                #67
                Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                george bush
                Well, were gonna smoke em out, were gonna smoke em out...

                Comment

                • A2P
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Apr 2009
                  • 3127

                  #68
                  Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

                  Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
                  In summary, the reason I hate Tim Tebow is that everyone around me won't shut the hell up about how great he is.
                  Jealousy

                  Comment

                  • Vanilla Mnm
                    cavs
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 3258

                    #69
                    Re: Timmy Tebow Gets Plowed, Injured, Ambulance'd

                    Originally posted by A2P
                    Jealousy
                    Lol that chick in your avatar is good from the collar bone all the way down to the rib cage.. you could've found better than that, couldn't you have? ;p

                    Comment

                    Working...