I wanna be the very best.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnnicol
    U mirin'?
    • Jun 2007
    • 4262

    #16
    Re: I wanna be the very best.

    Better idea...

    Originally posted by Xandertrax
    Jesse!
    James!
    - Retired Stepman
    - I lift things up and put them down

    Comment

    • mnnicol
      U mirin'?
      • Jun 2007
      • 4262

      #17
      Re: I wanna be the very best.

      Originally posted by One Winged Angel
      you
      Originally posted by mnnicol
      Gotta catch 'em all
      Now that remedy's deleted his post, I look like a retard
      - Retired Stepman
      - I lift things up and put them down

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #18
        Re: I wanna be the very best.

        Originally posted by Xandertrax
        Jesse!
        i called her on the phone and she touched herself

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #19
          Re: I wanna be the very best.

          lol no, I did, but I should've left my post saying I was deleting my posts up, I suppose

          oh well, we failed, FFR can't pokemon


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #20
            Re: I wanna be the very best.

            double post but you're doing it wrong pengwin

            Originally posted by Xandertrax
            Jesse!
            just come look at what your brother did
            here he did away with me~~


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • remedy1502
              remederpin
              • Feb 2007
              • 4885

              #21
              Re: I wanna be the very best.

              K I'm deleting my posts too we might as well try.
              PS: I'm listening to the pokerap on my ipod as we speak =D
              EDIT: I want to finish this before I go to bed... It's 4:30 and I think I might want to sleep a little bit...
              We fail though, like OWA said, FFR can't pokemon =( Make me sad
              Last edited by remedy1502; 08-25-2009, 02:29 AM.

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #22
                Re: I wanna be the very best.

                I could always just delete my 'you' post and make mnnicol look like more of a retard


                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • remedy1502
                  remederpin
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 4885

                  #23
                  Re: I wanna be the very best.

                  Lol I just read everything and I actually laughed. I think it's better with your 'you' post there, actually... xD

                  Comment

                  • mnnicol
                    U mirin'?
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 4262

                    #24
                    Re: I wanna be the very best.

                    Triple post get
                    - Retired Stepman
                    - I lift things up and put them down

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #25
                      Re: I wanna be the very best.

                      Not what Chit-Chat is for.

                      Comment

                      Working...