Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #511
    Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

    I can trade my 9th place with you if you want, Dot.

    And I have a feeling I will get a huge week only to piss me off even more. Oh well, I'll try to do better next year.

    Comment

    • fireking550
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 171

      #512
      Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

      I think i have a chance at eastside but i don't think i will win, i imagine a high scorer though eastside 112-105 Patriots.

      Kasumi vs Furby, Kasumi's chargers have a bad match-up this week and as well Furby was missing a player a week ago so i think Furby will upset 100-95

      Espuni had a lot of weeks in which his opposition just stunk, Honestly i think this will be the one blow-out 115-90 Dot.

      THe fourth one is too close to call so i won't try, looks like a good year though and gl to all =D


      Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

      Originally posted by Kibblre
      New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

      Comment

      • ~HentaiXXX~
        Banned
        • Apr 2007
        • 2955

        #513
        Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

        I have a bad feeling about my game, and normally when I have a bad feeling I lose, no matter what situation I'm in.

        I'm crossing my fingers though, so good luck all!

        Comment

        • eastsideman09
          poker face
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 1746

          #514
          Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

          So Percy Harvin's out... first game of the playoffs.... lame...
          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          esm, you are a fucking legend
          Originally posted by Arntonach
          wow ur pretty
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          caring should be a get-outable offense

          Comment

          • super kid
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 1359

            #515
            Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

            Picked up an extra running back, Justin Fargas. Hopefully, I made the right move on that one.
            Originally posted by KgZ
            next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #516
              Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

              You know what's good? Even if I'm down by the end of the day, I still have Warner for MNF.

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • DotKritic
                Forum User
                • Jun 2009
                • 2974

                #517
                Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                Upset alert:

                (1) eastsidebeasts09 vs. (8) Patriots Fan 2000

                (2) Kasumi-chan vs. (7)Microwavable Furby

                FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                Comment

                • super kid
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 1359

                  #518
                  Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                  ****ing Manning. 3 early td's then three straight possessions with an int
                  Originally posted by KgZ
                  next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                  Comment

                  • super kid
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1359

                    #519
                    Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                    Damn it i knew i should've kept Willis McGhee in.
                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                    Comment

                    • fireking550
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 171

                      #520
                      Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                      Originally posted by DotKritic
                      Upset alert:

                      (1) eastsidebeasts09 vs. (8) Patriots Fan 2000

                      (2) Kasumi-chan vs. (7)Microwavable Furby
                      hey he still have 5 players left, to go, and the second one i called it


                      Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

                      Originally posted by Kibblre
                      New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

                      Comment

                      • super kid
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1359

                        #521
                        Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                        Originally posted by super kid
                        It seems every time everyone votes against me, i seem to do better.

                        Originally posted by TC_Cyrenics
                        Predictions:
                        Hentai over super kid
                        Thank you. I'm on to the next round, as long as none of my players get negative points.
                        Originally posted by KgZ
                        next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything

                        Comment

                        • fireking550
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 171

                          #522
                          Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                          congratz super, it looks like you will be my second round opponent ignoring a huge comeback by eastside =D


                          Big Time Boston Fan, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox, and Patriots, beat that line-up

                          Originally posted by Kibblre
                          New mission: I will attempt to get "Meep" banned from my school, as well.

                          Comment

                          • ~HentaiXXX~
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 2955

                            #523
                            Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                            what the f*ck, my guys f*cking won their games and I get f*cking negative points, Aaron Rodgers wins and barely gets sh*t.

                            F*ck this, f*cking rigged piece of sh*t.

                            Comment

                            • emerald000
                              the Mathemagician~
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1320

                              #524
                              Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                              Originally posted by emerald000
                              And I have a feeling I will get a huge week only to piss me off even more
                              I knew it. I ****ing knew it. Guess who's the guy that got a week with over 120 points. Yeah, that's me. God. I would have probably won against anybody in the playoffs (unless Hixon gets over 10 points, in which case esupin would beat me).

                              Go me!

                              *sigh*

                              Comment

                              • eastsideman09
                                poker face
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 1746

                                #525
                                Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9

                                ****...
                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                esm, you are a fucking legend
                                Originally posted by Arntonach
                                wow ur pretty
                                Originally posted by MrGiggles
                                caring should be a get-outable offense

                                Comment

                                Working...