Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Chit Chat only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
General Discussion
Chit Chat
Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
37
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
template
Next
~HentaiXXX~
Banned
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Posts:
2955
Share
Post
#316
10-25-2009, 06:57 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Sorry Kritic, Kasumi's going to win.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DotKritic
Forum User
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
2974
Share
Post
#317
10-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Originally posted by
~HentaiXXX~
Sorry Kritic, Kasumi's going to win.
Should Antwaan not get 10 points.
FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student
Comment
Post
Cancel
esupin
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2003
Posts:
1756
Share
Post
#318
10-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Originally posted by
~HentaiXXX~
Sorry Kritic, Kasumi's going to win.
Is Moss the only good receiver you've got?
http://www.youtube.com/esupin
Comment
Post
Cancel
~HentaiXXX~
Banned
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Posts:
2955
Share
Post
#319
10-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Originally posted by
DotKritic
Should Antwaan not get 10 points.
I don't think he will, after all, the Redskins aren't going to win IMO.
Originally posted by
esupin
Is Moss the only good receiver you've got?
Pretty much, and I have no idea why he didn't get his projected amount, I would have had this game in the bag had he gotten those points.
Comment
Post
Cancel
eastsideman09
poker face
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1746
Share
Post
#320
10-25-2009, 09:05 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Two losses in a row. This upsets me.
I had Harvin starting all week, but decided to bench him this morning.
Never benching him EVER again... holy ****
Originally posted by
dAnceguy117
esm, you are a fucking legend
Originally posted by
Arntonach
wow ur pretty
Originally posted by
MrGiggles
caring should be a get-outable offense
Comment
Post
Cancel
DotKritic
Forum User
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
2974
Share
Post
#321
10-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
XD
I benched Staton. I would have this game if I started him.
FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student
Comment
Post
Cancel
DotKritic
Forum User
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
2974
Share
Post
#322
10-25-2009, 09:28 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
I lost. Gotta pray for Antwaan.
FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student
Comment
Post
Cancel
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jan 2009
Posts:
963
Share
Post
#323
10-25-2009, 09:47 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
...Three streaks are poised to end.
Dot's winning streak, Emerald's losing streak, and my winless streak.
Last edited by
TC_Cyrenics
;
10-26-2009, 02:03 PM
.
Originally posted by
kaiten123
wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was
Comment
Post
Cancel
Kasumi-chan
FFR Player
Join Date:
Aug 2009
Posts:
179
Share
Post
#324
10-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
I can only hope for the MNF game to be very boring and D oriented
Edit: btw, this is the first time every game was close
2nd Edit: I don't think I'll touch my team until the Playoffs =3.
Last edited by
Kasumi-chan
;
10-25-2009, 11:13 PM
.
WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Comment
Post
Cancel
~HentaiXXX~
Banned
Join Date:
Apr 2007
Posts:
2955
Share
Post
#325
10-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
I want to know how Kasumi has only 3 players that don't have double digits and yet I'm somehow keeping up with her.
SOMEBODY TELL ME BECAUSE IT'S REALLY ASTONISHING.
Comment
Post
Cancel
super kid
FFR Player
Join Date:
Nov 2006
Posts:
1359
Share
Post
#326
10-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
I don't know why eastsidebeasts didn't start Percy Harving. I would have lost.
Originally posted by
KgZ
next time instead of trying to talk to the girl acting like a sketchball just whip your dick and stick it in her mouth; dont even say anything
Comment
Post
Cancel
eastsideman09
poker face
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Dec 2006
Posts:
1746
Share
Post
#327
10-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Changed it this morning. He was still hurt, playing the Steelers, and his progress was declining since his injury.
Two of the Jets starting recievers were out, so I figured Edwards would get a lot of looks.
Boy was I wrong.
Originally posted by
dAnceguy117
esm, you are a fucking legend
Originally posted by
Arntonach
wow ur pretty
Originally posted by
MrGiggles
caring should be a get-outable offense
Comment
Post
Cancel
emerald000
the Mathemagician~
Join Date:
Nov 2005
Posts:
1320
Share
Post
#328
10-26-2009, 09:38 AM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Originally posted by
TC_Cyrenics
...Two streaks are poised to end.
Dot's winning streak, and my losing streak.
Include my losing streak in that too. Thanks Dot. First time I am lucky.
Comment
Post
Cancel
DotKritic
Forum User
Join Date:
Jun 2009
Posts:
2974
Share
Post
#329
10-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
No problem. I'm just hoping to stay in 1st.
FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student
Comment
Post
Cancel
TC_Cyrenics
FFR Veteran
Join Date:
Jan 2009
Posts:
963
Share
Post
#330
10-26-2009, 02:02 PM
Re: Flash Flash Revolution Fantasy Football 2K9
Hey, don't forget my role in helping you there, Emerald! I gave you Cutler's 9 points too. Without those, you're banking on a kicker to eke out the upset. :P
Originally posted by
kaiten123
wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment