smo is actually online atm. Charles is waiting for a crash for debugging.
We're aware of that. ^.^
Rebound has taken precautions based on the continous patterns concerning lag and freeze conditions, so when you log in our server it will be the cost of Rebound not being able to excercise this feature with the public.
The good thing about your server is that we now who's coming and who's going out--we don't have to constantly deal with ridiculous lacking because everyone has at least HSMP 1-7 in this general group. =P
Lmao, Guru, I love how you are running this like it is or part your server when you really did nothing but play on it and then go and tell evryone about without even telling Byron first. I thought thos was just kinda funny. XD
Well, I originally came up with the idea first but in order to make it work I needed Rebound to create private servers for people to sign in so if it wasn't for him, none of this would be possible, thats true.
When I told him about the idea he was a bit skeptical because the server wasn't stable enough. After some tinkering with stepmania, Rebound finally was able to keep the server running without crashing or freezes during gameplay.
Ever since, we've been getting more and more players on our server. Tis turned out to be a success. Players are now free to come and go as they please.
It truly is an accomplishment--you're getting players from FFR to actually play on your servers, without any conflicts of other players not having packs because you specifically outlined exactly what packs to get.
You and Rebound should be proud that you got a server like this up and running--I'd be using it more if I could get a stable connection. But hey, if it's running later tonight, I'd glad play a few matches. =D
Comment