I wished I could come, but this dumbass connection won't get me on SMO anymore.
Originally posted by who_cares973
playing with your cock is anything but easy. its really hard to keep a hard-on because of what you're doing. when i was playing with my penis i had to keep a porn video playing on the side so i could maintain a decent erection throughout the song.
Originally posted by xferrarix
actually i go under 1.2 million dollar funding to figure out whos bs in stepmania. i analyze the score using super bs technology along with buying thousand dollar cameras to understand bsing methods further. but thanks you were close!
I'm just going to keep the server on all night. Seems like whenever I join in my own connection, something tends to go wrong. I guess i will just leave it on without me joining for now.
EDIT: Server is up and running.
===============================
The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
===============================
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Comment