Oh Im just enjoying the surprises I get from this site

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XUioX
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 787

    #16
    Re: Oh Im just enjoying the surprises I get from this site

    Now im ****ing mad... Every time i get on this ****ing site im logged off, and i just get attacked with ****. **** you ffr

    Last edited by XUioX; 04-6-2009, 01:54 PM.


    AIM = Dylanxlol25
    Feel free to add!

    Comment

    • CobaltWire
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 109

      #17
      Re: Oh Im just enjoying the surprises I get from this site

      Yeah, I've been meaning to complain about this awhile ago. I know how u feel. Fortunately, I havent any of those issues since I got my new computer and subscribe. Sometimes, I get the feeling that its all intentional. Anyhow, it's not cool.

      Comment

      • Crashfan3
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 2937

        #18
        Re: Oh Im just enjoying the surprises I get from this site

        Avast detects something at least once every time I visit this site. This is not cool.
        I'm not going to start my 3rd subscription, only to support the continuation of this behavior.
        Every non-subscriber in this thread could subscribe, and it still wouldn't change for the non-subscribers. Banner ads are okay. Pop-ups are even okay (aside from in the game). Viruses are not.

        Comment

        • ~HentaiXXX~
          Banned
          • Apr 2007
          • 2955

          #19
          Re: Oh Im just enjoying the surprises I get from this site

          ah yes, I love not having anything happen to me.

          I feel sorry for you guys, I really do. If only I could help in some way. =(

          Comment

          • funmonkey54
            The Chill Keeper
            • Oct 2007
            • 4127

            #20
            Re: Oh Im just enjoying the surprises I get from this site

            Excluding the virus protection that comes with having Mozilla, I have never had a virus, pop-up, redirect or anything in general, not just from FFR. I don't have ANY protection and this has never been a problem. This includes (on site) before I was a subscriber. =/

            Comment

            Working...