What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • citizenXchaos
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2007
    • 6

    #106
    Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

    About 10 years ago, there was this place near my hometown called Lazer Zone. Every kid I knew had his birthday party there every year. It was pretty like Lazer Tag, but they had their own equipment that was deadly, and there was this giant area inside to run around in that had like a maze and home bases and everything. It was epic as balls.

    And on top of that, literally RIGHT next to it, was this place called Totally Tubular. It was basically like a McDonald's play room, but in a giant ware house, that had like 6 levels and it was gigantic. I remember I had a sleep over in there one year when I was in boy scouts.

    For some reason they closed down. I have no idea why, they must have been making a lot of money? =\

    Comment

    • Maybe_u_suck?
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2008
      • 1

      #107
      Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

      my snes and all my games. greatest system ever

      Comment

      • Shadowcliff
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2008
        • 695

        #108
        Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

        Playing Runescape with a membership fun
        Not caring about my appearance ( being self-concious sucks)
        PSOne and the demo disks that came with your pizza at Pizza hut
        Living in Texas

        And other things.

        Comment

        • pokelda
          ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2006
          • 3878

          #109
          Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

          runescape membership was 10 years ago? god damn im old. i remember playing that **** back even before party hats existed

          Comment

          • YoshiSlayer
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 75

            #110
            Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

            It might have been said already since im too lazy to look for it but i miss saturday mornings. Waking up early and watching cartoons all morning was the best. Now i dont wake up until noon unless i have to work

            Comment

            • Tired_Old_Man
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 259

              #111
              Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

              I'm gonna be real emo and say that I miss not knowing what a broken heart feels like.

              and when Eminem was really good
              "man is a pupil, pain is his teacher" - Alfred de Musset

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #112
                Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                SSSSUUUUURRRRGGGGEEEE
                Norwegian Fury IN A CAN!!!

                Holy ****ing **** I would get ****ing high on this **** all day long. And what made it better is that I was only like seven years old. I WAS TRIPPING ****ING BALLS. ****.

                Also, I miss a Metallica that didn't suck, but that's more like 20 years ago, before I was born. :P

                Edit: First post in, like, six weeks. Whoo.
                Last edited by Crashfan3; 02-19-2009, 05:50 PM.

                Comment

                • trumaestro
                  I don't get no respect
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1332

                  #113
                  Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                  i miss y2k

                  seriously

                  Comment

                  • moches
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 3996

                    #114
                    Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                    I miss being able to go to McDonalds without worrying about getting your ass kidnapped.

                    Basically, anything that doesn't involve criminals extorting kids for money.

                    Comment

                    • MinaciousGrace
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 4278

                      #115
                      Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                      Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                      I re-beat Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger about once a year.
                      lmfao I've played through CT 5 times now and -every- time I spend 2 hours trying to remember how to unlock the rainbow sword only to have to look it up in a walkthrough again -_-

                      Comment

                      • tuanxdjboi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 98

                        #116
                        Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                        The Golden Days of Toonami. T_T

                        Comment

                        • Noras
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 16

                          #117
                          Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                          I miss thinking the Sunken Colonies in Starcraft attacked at a melee range. Oh, and that good rainbow bread with the chocolate we'd always get in New York...New Mexico is so boring.
                          Look elsewhere.

                          Comment

                          • gafandriel
                            All the world is at war
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 278

                            #118
                            Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                            10 years ago? Hmm, ten years ago I was....8.

                            I think i was really digging the giga pets back then! You had to feed it and play with it and ****. I miss those

                            Comment

                            • OrganisM
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 2644

                              #119
                              Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                              Originally posted by trumaestro
                              i miss y2k

                              seriously
                              WTF, why? The height of retarded paranoia that showed how stupid humanity truly is as a whole and allowed crooks to swindle people out of millions?

                              Oh wait, I see it now.
                              .

                              Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                              "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                              because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                              spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                              changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                              Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                              Originally Posted by
                              MrRubix[link]:
                              "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                              Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                              "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                              Comment

                              • nois-or-e
                                SponCon Aficionado
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 3250

                                #120
                                Re: What Do You Miss from 10 Years Ago?

                                I was 13. 3" shorter and smaller feet. and started dating the girl who is now my fiance and mother of my little girl. xD

                                Comment

                                Working...