what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cedolad
    moonchild~
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 6879

    #16
    Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

    I think mine's an HP KU-3160 probably stock.

    Comment

    • 5.points
      Provy
      • Jan 2008
      • 671

      #17
      Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

      Logitech classic 200. Just got it.

      I also use this other one. I don't know what it's called.

      Comment

      • neobludragon
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2006
        • 282

        #18
        Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

        well thanks everyone for the help. seriously i apreaciate it alot.


        Quick break to say goodnight to my wife and then I am back on this like Tass on Noobs.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • Oubliette
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2008
          • 171

          #19
          Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

          the keyboard from my HP Laptop, sometimes I use an old used Dell keyboard that I attach to my laptop

          btw the HP is a HP Pavillion dv6000

          Comment

          • Bluearrowll
            ⊙▃⊙
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2007
            • 7376

            #20
            Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

            The one with the big caps lock button

            1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
            1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
            3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
            5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
            9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
            10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

            FMO AAA Count: 71
            FGO AAA Count: 10

            Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
            PS: Cool AAA's Terry
            - I Love You


            An Alarm Clock's Haiku
            beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
            beep beep beep beep beep
            - ieatyourlvllol

            Comment

            • samurai7694
              바보
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2008
              • 4640

              #21
              Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

              Originally posted by 5.points
              Logitech classic 200
              That's exactly what I use! ^^ The only problem is that I find it pretty hard to get used to is after using an old bulky keyboard for about 1.5 years.

              Comment

              • girlspwnyou~
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2008
                • 21

                #22
                Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                Keyboard? I like the bulky ones cuz they make clack noises.
                The laptop ones are good too.
                Doesn't matter. D:

                Comment

                • ZC_Wolfy
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 384

                  #23
                  Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                  Dell SK-8110


                  "BURN IN HELL, MOTHER ****ER!!! I am not retarded, okay. Oh, and one more thing. Even if we do plant twice as many trees as we cut down, which we don't, let me remind you, that TREES TAKE YEARS TO GROW, NOT DAY
                  S!!!" -
                  SaguchiTheCat

                  "*Twinklesky* makes me want to skip through a forest while playing a pan flute. And then all the little forest creatures will start dancing behind me." - Quigly

                  "I would link you to these great video demonstrations of good vibrating but I think I would get banned for it. D=" - Quigly

                  ZC's Birthday tournament - Signups are open and donations are greatly needed D:

                  Comment

                  • demonllama6124
                    im your grandpa!!!
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 1440

                    #24
                    Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                    i use my laptop. the fact that all the keys are flat help alot cus i can easily slide across the keys
                    Originally posted by nestlekwik
                    Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                    Originally posted by welsh_girl
                    OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                    Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                    Originally posted by Velocity
                    leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                    Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #25
                      Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                      I have the the Razer Lycosa. Nice keyboard, but i guess since i wore the keys out already, they are loud and annoying. Good keyboard overall though.



                      Oh, while we are dicussing keyboards, does anyone know if the Logitech 967568-0403 OEM Usb Ultra X-Flat Spill Resistant Media Keyboard is good? It is $20 and i want to know if i should get it or not.

                      Comment

                      • ce1545
                        One Truth Prevails
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 385

                        #26
                        Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                        i use a normal IBM keyboard XD but it does hit 10 keys at the same time so its awesome for IBM lol

                        Comment

                        • x After Dawn x
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1613

                          #27
                          Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                          A ****y, old, sticky, fat, chunky, silent keyboard. I'm probably the only Tier-1-level player on this site who can play with such a horrible keyboard. *shudders*
                          Originally posted by Djr Rap dancer
                          Alcohol make peoples retard.
                          Drink for forget you are retard and this bring you more retard.
                          Just take nicotine patch lol

                          Comment

                          • poleaxe
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 341

                            #28
                            Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                            Laptop way easier to slide on

                            Comment

                            • Sprite-
                              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 7317

                              #29
                              Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                              Laptop. That's why I suck.

                              Comment

                              • nuclearsamurai
                                huehuehue
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1211

                                #30
                                Re: what keyboard do you guys use to play FFR?

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                Laptop. That's why I suck.
                                I do good on my laptop, but I can't do hands at all on my laptop.

                                Comment

                                Working...