I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wwwJ4mmYcouk
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 1031

    #46
    Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

    Originally posted by Squeek
    you vastly underestimate the ability of our military and secret service in protecting the President.
    This is true as i don't know much about it.
    Frank Lee Morris

    Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

    Comment

    • bam13
      FFR Veteran
      • Dec 2006
      • 123

      #47
      Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

      That's on my birthday

      Comment

      • PlaceboFX
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2008
        • 151

        #48
        Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

        Well, we settled the problem. We found a hotel in Virginia for 366 a night (ouch). We are driving to VA on the 19th, and taking the tram to DC at the crack of dawn on the 20th.


        Oh now our biggest problem: We need to find a really good after party.
        Last edited by PlaceboFX; 12-12-2008, 09:51 AM.
        Originally posted by Tater Tot


        Real spiders wear their hats on their butts.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #49
          Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

          If an organization wanted him dead they would do their all to make sure of it. Just because he's black doesn't mean it's impossible. One man took Kennedy. One man took Lincoln. One man took Lennon. That doesn't mean one man can't take Obama.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • MalReynolds
            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
            • Sep 2003
            • 6571

            #50
            Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

            Yeah, because Lennon was such a huge target for assasination that his security detail stretched around the block.

            And Lincoln, man, they had modern protection agencies back then. They totally knew that an actor was going to murder him MID PERFORMANCE.

            And JFK wasn't a revered president by all.

            Keep reaching.
            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


            My new novel:

            Maledictions: The Offering.

            Now in Paperback!

            Comment

            • wwwJ4mmYcouk
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 1031

              #51
              Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

              In 50 years time:

              Obama wasn't exactly hard to kill, he didn't have the modern protection agency's we have now. Who new he would get killed by a fox news camera man?!
              Frank Lee Morris

              Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

              Comment

              • Nyokou
                ( ̄ー ̄)
                • Apr 2005
                • 4247

                #52
                Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                Ahahahahahaha
                Snapchat: icequeenilse

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #53
                  Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                  Or Ann Coulter.
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • DoctorSerpentine
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 412

                    #54
                    Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                    Or John McCain.

                    Comment

                    • MalReynolds
                      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 6571

                      #55
                      Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                      Or...

                      John McClane
                      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                      My new novel:

                      Maledictions: The Offering.

                      Now in Paperback!

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #56
                        Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                        Or...

                        YOUR MOM.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • DoctorSerpentine
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 412

                          #57
                          Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                          Wow, igotrhythm. You sure wrecked us.
                          Last edited by DoctorSerpentine; 12-12-2008, 01:10 PM. Reason: Wow, igotrhythm. You sure wrecked us.

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #58
                            Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                            Wow, igotrhythm. You sure wrecked us.
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            • phe0nixblade
                              Praise the sun mofo
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4281

                              #59
                              Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                              Wow, igotrhythm. You sure wrecked us.

                              Comment

                              • OrganisM
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2644

                                #60
                                Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                                Hopefully after a few months the assassination talk will die down, but I'm guessing that's just wishful thinking.
                                .

                                Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                                "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                                because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                                spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                                changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                                Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                                Originally Posted by
                                MrRubix[link]:
                                "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                                Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                                "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                                Comment

                                Working...