I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • robertsona
    missa in h-moll
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2006
    • 4000

    #31
    Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

    yeah rzr that's kinda dumb

    i don't want to say something like shut up rzr because supposedly we're friends but yeah

    Comment

    • knuckles2224
      Angel Island ♥
      • Jun 2007
      • 1530

      #32
      Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

      tell them you want an all expense paid trip.


      Originally posted by arrekusuof93
      Knuckles you're just a rebel

      Comment

      • Red_Comet
        Not your typical member
        • Jan 2003
        • 341

        #33
        Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

        have fun whomever is going, I know I will as I'll be in uniform there
        Originally posted by Panic4Me
        Bel Air abortion clinic. No fetus can beat us. This is Jess speaking, how may I help you?
        "number 317"

        Comment

        • DoctorSerpentine
          Banned
          • Nov 2007
          • 412

          #34
          Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

          Originally posted by Red_Comet
          have fun whomever is going, I know I will as I'll be in uniform there
          r u obama O_o_O?!?!?!?!?!?!

          Comment

          • Red_Comet
            Not your typical member
            • Jan 2003
            • 341

            #35
            Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

            Originally posted by DoctorSerpentine
            r u obama O_o_O?!?!?!?!?!?!
            no I'm his advisor. and I'd advise you to shut your trap.



            no really I'm in the navy and was assigned to be one of the military presences because I have some ties to political activity and requested it when I signed up. Lots of paperwork involved for it btw
            Originally posted by Panic4Me
            Bel Air abortion clinic. No fetus can beat us. This is Jess speaking, how may I help you?
            "number 317"

            Comment

            • wwwJ4mmYcouk
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 1031

              #36
              Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

              Wow can you imagine the planning that will go in to the security for this event.

              What i don't understand though is how a man can't just sit in a tower block 1-2 miles away and sniper Obama off?
              Frank Lee Morris

              Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

              Comment

              • MalReynolds
                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                • Sep 2003
                • 6571

                #37
                Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                Everyone who thinks he will be shot is obviously underestimating his security force, who are probably dealing with, at least 5 days a week, plans on how to get him not shot.
                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                My new novel:

                Maledictions: The Offering.

                Now in Paperback!

                Comment

                • Squeek
                  let it snow~
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 14444

                  #38
                  Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                  Originally posted by wwwJ4mmYcouk
                  Wow can you imagine the planning that will go in to the security for this event.

                  What i don't understand though is how a man can't just sit in a tower block 1-2 miles away and sniper Obama off?
                  First of all, you VASTLY overestimate the accuracy and range of sniper rifles. Stop playing so many video games.

                  Second of all, there is a perimeter set up by security that extends far beyond 5 miles.

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #39
                    Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                    They could just curve the bullet.
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • dore
                      caveman pornstar
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 6317

                      #40
                      Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                      Haven't you watched Vantage Point
                      Haven't you watched Shooter
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                      Comment

                      • MalReynolds
                        CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 6571

                        #41
                        Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                        I have seen "Jumper" and I hope Obama is not a jumper because otherwise the paladins will hunt him down and then the movie will have no resolution.
                        "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                        "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                        My new novel:

                        Maledictions: The Offering.

                        Now in Paperback!

                        Comment

                        • Squeek
                          let it snow~
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 14444

                          #42
                          Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                          Originally posted by dore
                          Haven't you watched Vantage Point
                          Haven't you watched Shooter
                          Both, actually.

                          In Shooter, the distance is a mile and a half, and that's really pushing it. He says only a professional sniper with a spotter could possibly make it. He also says it cannot take place in D.C.

                          In Vantage Point, the gun was like right there. And was highly unrealistic.

                          Comment

                          • virus003
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 1822

                            #43
                            Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            Yeah, who wants to see the president get shot!
                            Woooo. Parteh.

                            Originally posted by XUioX
                            too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
                            Originally posted by roundb0x
                            i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
                            Originally posted by who_cares973
                            stop back seat modding its annoying

                            Comment

                            • wwwJ4mmYcouk
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 1031

                              #44
                              Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              First of all, you VASTLY overestimate the accuracy and range of sniper rifles. Stop playing so many video games.

                              Second of all, there is a perimeter set up by security that extends far beyond 5 miles.
                              I don't play video games to often.

                              I do not VASTLY overestimate the accuracy at all i know how hard it would be. If an organization wanted Obama dead they are not exactly going to send Mr Average shooter to kill him, they would send a true professional.

                              After doing some research a sniper could do it from 1 mile, and the world record is just over 1.5miles but when i said 1 - 2 miles, 2 miles is a no no.

                              And finally i didn't realize they had a security perimeter beyond 5 miles!

                              I do not understand how they could possibly check every window in every building in a 1.5 miles radius?
                              Frank Lee Morris

                              Μήπως πραγματικά πνιγεί;

                              Comment

                              • Squeek
                                let it snow~
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 14444

                                #45
                                Re: I'm going to the presidential inauguration....

                                Do you think every window has a straight line of sight to that one spot?

                                Think, man. Maybe every window in London points to one location, but in DC, there isn't much of a chance for it.

                                And fine, if you don't vastly overestimate the range of a sniper rifle, then you vastly underestimate the ability of our military and secret service in protecting the President.

                                Comment

                                Working...