Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_llama499
    Resident Rock Climber
    • Feb 2008
    • 1573

    #16
    Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

    Originally posted by Kairon
    Oh, totally. Or better yet, while we're indulging in bizarre and unsettling fantasies, what if she could control the color of her monthly discharge? Then I'd have no qualms with it whatsoever. And she could do full-color works.

    I mean, sure it'd still be kind of icky and weird, but who cares? Somewhere out there would exist a lady that can draw, likes Megaman, and spurts out technicolor blood every 28 days. That'd be awesome. And wrong. And awesome. And... wrong.

    And awesome.
    100% agree (: i think we should invent this Kairon. maybe a pill or something haha.

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #17
      Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

      I honestly find this kind of fascinating for some reason.

      Comment

      • PlaceboFX
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2008
        • 151

        #18
        Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

        I think I'm an extremely open minded person. But blood is one thing that I have no stomach for. Regardless of where the blood is coming from...I just...I....I think I'm going to be sick....
        Originally posted by Tater Tot


        Real spiders wear their hats on their butts.

        Comment

        • Ground_Breaker
          FFR Veteran
          • Jun 2007
          • 789

          #19
          Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

          Creative, but entirely disgusting.
          fgsfds

          Comment

          • Kairon
            Still Defiantly Index
            • Nov 2005
            • 377

            #20
            Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

            Originally posted by TC_llama499
            100% agree (: i think we should invent this Kairon. maybe a pill or something haha.
            Technicolor period pill? Definitely. +1

            ...

            Another interesting yet disturbing thought: what if she didn't use a brush?

            What if she just squatted over her sketchpad and was like...

            -spurt-

            MEGAMAN!

            ...

            Good God, this thread is giving me too many strange ideas...


            i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

            Comment

            • Svaz
              quite clever
              • Oct 2008
              • 792

              #21
              Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

              brb guys going to make a model of bomberman from my poop

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2005
                • 693

                #22
                Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                That is ..... "interesting" I suppose...

                Great white text in this thread.
                Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                Comment

                • Kairon
                  Still Defiantly Index
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 377

                  #23
                  Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  brb guys going to make a model of bomberman from my poop
                  Bet it's gonna look like crap. (Ba-dum CHING!)


                  i am halfcrash - i make sounds - bandcamp - soundcloud - facebook - apple music - spotify

                  Comment

                  • Ground_Breaker
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 789

                    #24
                    Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                    Originally posted by Kairon
                    Bet it's gonna look like crap. (Ba-dum CHING!)
                    groan
                    fgsfds

                    Comment

                    • the_final_pie
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 35

                      #25
                      Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                      Oh god....why? Art is sometimes too effed up for my tastes....but at least it's not too bad, I mean it IS megaman in the picture

                      Comment

                      • ELRayford
                        Custom User Title
                        • May 2004
                        • 1547

                        #26
                        Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                        I bet it smells.

                        Comment

                        • igotrhythm
                          Fractals!
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 6535

                          #27
                          Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                          Jesus, Varmus and Funkandpunk really duke it out in that comments thread.

                          It may be disgusting to some, fascinating to others. In either case, this is an epic achievement. How people feel about someone going for it is entirely up to them.

                          (In my case, it's fascinating, although it's obvious others don't agree.)

                          EDIT: Bahahaha. 21 pages of comments. If you have the time, it's well worth the investment. XD
                          Last edited by igotrhythm; 12-1-2008, 04:20 PM.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                          Comment

                          • Black Yoshi
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1322

                            #28
                            Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                            ................... what the ****.

                            Why didnt he just use a red pen?

                            Disgusting D:
                            Originally posted by Kairon
                            Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                            HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                            :O

                            Comment

                            • sumzup
                              (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 1398

                              #29
                              Re: Sweet Megaman Picture, no? Wait...WTF WTF WTF

                              Another thing: how would one go about actually painting? Do you think she just "dipped from the source," as it were, or do you think she collected "ink" and then painted?

                              Comment

                              Working...