Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flaming_Dingleberry
    Everybody gets one.
    • Jul 2006
    • 1008

    #46
    Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

    Originally posted by massflavour
    racists seemed to support ron paul and obama (i read a news article on KKK groups supporting obama somewhere, can't remember where though)

    nice try

    edit: http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=117&a=1227
    That is a very interesting piece of information, thank you. What do you mean by "nice try"?

    Originally posted by Quigly
    So what are the other 5 fun facts?
    6 = 1

    But just in case 6 doesn't equal 1, I would say:

    #5 - Pikachu is better than Pichu

    #4 - Isaac's word is law (i.e. "Kittens > everything")

    #3 - FFR is better than Stepmania

    #2 - I can make omelettes

    #1 - My Crowdpleaser score annihilates happiness
    ~ 2nd Official FFR Gamewhore

    ~ 1st Official FFR Butthole

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #47
      Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

      Originally posted by Grandiagod
      is everyone retarded or am i just really smart?
      I think you know the answer to that. Also, Fallacy of the excluded middle.

      Comment

      • funmonkey54
        The Chill Keeper
        • Oct 2007
        • 4127

        #48
        Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

        Phillies.

        Comment

        • robertsona
          missa in h-moll
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 4000

          #49
          Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

          Jesus wins all

          Comment

          • Mr. Bob
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2008
            • 687

            #50
            Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

            barack

            i dont like baseball but tampa is like 2 hours from my area~

            Comment

            • OnixRose
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1023

              #51
              Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

              Originally posted by sarahxjane
              I say neither.

              I agree with this.

              1000% supporter of FFR character additions
              Originally posted by leonid
              FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

              Comment

              • knuckles2224
                Angel Island ♥
                • Jun 2007
                • 1530

                #52
                Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                Phillies, cause if we do the whole city would be partying.


                Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                Knuckles you're just a rebel

                Comment

                • Mario Bros.
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 595

                  #53
                  Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                  I dont care about baseball all that much but I would car if Obama won so I would rather have the Philies win. If Jesus was an option then yes He wins all the way

                  Comment

                  • Grandiagod
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2004
                    • 6122

                    #54
                    Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                    you can always write jesus in you know.

                    then you can go back to your redneck enclave and begin sexing your sister anew
                    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                    Comment

                    • Professor Raine
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 1560

                      #55
                      Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                      This is an Eagles household, so I'm undecided. >>;


                      My simfilez ----
                      :

                      Comment

                      • Nightfirecat
                        ...back from the dead.
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 3213

                        #56
                        Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                        Obama. I don't know why anyone would be so odd as to try and compare sports to politics. P.S. I'd be scared if this somehow did relate.


                        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

                        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
                        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
                        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

                        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
                        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 8340

                          #57
                          Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                          It's just an interesting hypothetical -- don't take it too seriously.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • ledwix
                            Giant Pi Operator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2878

                            #58
                            Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                            Phillies aren't my favorite team (but I like Ryan Howard), and I'm an Obama fan, so obviously I chose Obama. But if I had to choose between my favorite team winning the World Series and Obama winning the election, I'd still definitely choose the latter.

                            Comment

                            • Mario Bros.
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 595

                              #59
                              Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                              Originally posted by Grandiagod
                              you can always write jesus in you know.

                              then you can go back to your redneck enclave and begin sexing your sister anew
                              I dont have a sister nitwit.

                              Comment

                              • robertsona
                                missa in h-moll
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4000

                                #60
                                Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                                just kidding jesus is gay

                                Comment

                                Working...