Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #16
    Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

    The country falling apart under Palin cuz McCain'll have a heart attack in less than a year or having the rays win, tough choice there

    Comment

    • Sh4d0wD3v1L
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2005
      • 693

      #17
      Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

      Originally posted by EnR
      I'd rather take Obama to a Phillies game.
      Originally posted by dore
      Go Rays!

      Gobama!
      Originally posted by tupacodaman
      The country falling apart under Palin cuz McCain'll have a heart attack in less than a year or having the rays win, tough choice there
      I wish I had something original to post, but the above sums it up.
      Funny stuff goes in this area right?

      Comment

      • sumzup
        (+ (- (/ (* 1 2) 3) 4) 5)
        • Nov 2005
        • 1398

        #18
        Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

        Originally posted by rzr
        I'm a Red Sox/McCain guy, lol. Though I'd rather son Obama in office than McCain, but I'll only elaborate on that if asked to.
        Please elaborate then. I'm interested to see your reasoning...

        Comment

        • Flaming_Dingleberry
          Everybody gets one.
          • Jul 2006
          • 1008

          #19
          Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

          I think Obama can do a lot more for me than the Phillies, and I don't think having a brain has to do with your preferences in baseball or sports in general.

          Fun Fact #6: McCain has the vote of every racist in America
          ~ 2nd Official FFR Gamewhore

          ~ 1st Official FFR Butthole

          Comment

          • DoctorSerpentine
            Banned
            • Nov 2007
            • 412

            #20
            Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

            I hate how British people have to always post "LOL is this an american thing"
            Well yeah this site is basically American based.
            I mean when anwar did it it wasn't THAT annoying but just about every topic about politics or anything has some british dude going "lol america" yeah cool im so angry god you guys

            Comment

            • AOD_ELEMENT
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1672

              #21
              Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

              Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
              I think Obama can do a lot more for me than the Phillies, and I don't think having a brain has to do with your preferences in baseball or sports in general.

              Fun Fact #6: McCain has the vote of every racist in America
              not true tho, im actually pretty damn racist and i want obama to win.

              Comment

              • sarahxjane
                FFR Veteran
                • Aug 2005
                • 2109

                #22
                Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                I say neither.

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                Originally posted by funmonkey54
                *knock knock*
                *opens door*
                Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                Um, ok. May I help you?
                Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                as of December 11th 2009.
                Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                Comment

                • DoctorSerpentine
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 412

                  #23
                  Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                  If you actually believed that African-Americans are the inferior race I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want one running our country.
                  YOU'RE NOT A REAL RACIST YOU'RE JUST A WANNABE

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #24
                    Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                    Originally posted by AOD_ELEMENT
                    not true tho, im actually pretty damn racist and i want obama to win.
                    IM way more racist then you, but im pulling for McCain. He looks just like my uncle except like 40 years older. You guys are idiots if you think he will die of a Heart Attack in office. Seriously thats no reason to not elect him. Obama is going to raise taxes for big companies. That will turn into people getting laid-off from work so businesses can still make a profit. With more people out of work there will be more and more people becoming homeless, and the people that could hold onto there jobs will have to have there taxes wasted on them because they can't get another job and democrats think we have to help them. Sorry, but im extremely Republican.

                    Comment

                    • AOD_ELEMENT
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1672

                      #25
                      Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                      no i dont like black people, you cant tell me im not a racist. Im only using my brain in this and dont want some dumbass running our country

                      Comment

                      • kmay
                        Don't forget me
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6532

                        #26
                        Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                        Originally posted by AOD_ELEMENT
                        no i dont like black people, you cant tell me im not a racist. Im only using my brain in this and dont want some dumbass running our country
                        If you ask me both of them are dumbasses... but I was raised to be pretty racist so whatever. All I have to say now is I don't care all that much, but whoever wins can't do anything to "help" our economy. The President doesn't really do anything with that.

                        Comment

                        • AOD_ELEMENT
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1672

                          #27
                          Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                          the presidents view on everything and anything is almost making it gauranteed to pass

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6532

                            #28
                            Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                            That is not what I said. They can't do anything about the stock market. It isn't run by the government. They were only going to give money to the corporations. That will help for a little, until we realize that we are in more debt then ever, and we need the money back. Then they say they don't have it. So all hell breaks loose and nothing was solved.

                            Comment

                            • AOD_ELEMENT
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1672

                              #29
                              Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                              that isnt realistic at all. taking money from the rich and helping the poor raises the economy because all the poor will raise the nations average income making most "poor" people become middle class and once they have the money they help the poor people. The cycle keeps going, the money they get gets transferred over and over. eventually they will get their money back.

                              Comment

                              • Tater Tot
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 582

                                #30
                                Re: Who would you rather see win: Barack Obama, or the Phillies?

                                I honestly could care less about the Phillies. (No offense to all you Phillies fans out there)
                                As for Obama, he was at my college on Tuesday holding a rally. And I missed it because I'm taking public transportation. (Being poor sucks balls)
                                And while I'm kind of pissed because the damn Obama supporters keep calling my house to ask if I'll be voting for him, I can't hold that against him.
                                (Hillary Clinton actually called my house asking me to vote for him. Woo!)

                                So I'm gonna say out of the two choices I want Obama to win.


                                All images are links, click one and have fun!

                                Comment

                                Working...