air hockey- me(jellygod) vs kenny(flipsta_lombax) pre convention

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #16
    Re: air hockey- me(jellygod) vs kenny(flipsta_lombax) pre convention

    *whines*

    WHY WASN'T I THEREEEEEEEEEEEEE


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • jellygod
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1703

      #17
      Re: air hockey- me(jellygod) vs kenny(flipsta_lombax) pre convention

      better be practicing up for next year ken

      RETIRED
      ___________________________
      Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
      Styles- index,spread
      Tier Points: 148
      Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
      "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #18
        Re: air hockey- me(jellygod) vs kenny(flipsta_lombax) pre convention

        Heed my warning Sir Jelly. >=D I finally got the skill down once again. Going against my friend at Six Flags gave me my new tactic, and you'll see it when we shall battle again.

        I'd bet you get a laugh at it first. xD I call it the Preparation attack. ;]
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        Working...