What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • korny
    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
    • May 2004
    • 4385

    #61
    Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

    Lemon custard or birthday cake from marble slab is so good.

    Comment

    • WhyCry
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 186

      #62
      Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

      Vanilla, and Chocolate.. pretty much. ( I rarely eat ice cream)

      Comment

      • OldSchoolMusic
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2008
        • 106

        #63
        Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

        Butterscotch ftw! I never really liked chocolate ice cream, and vanilla was...too plain for me I guess. =P
        BWAHAHAHA! Mai Waffle-copter; it goes yum yum yum yum yum!

        Jescze Polska Nie Zginela...Poki My Zyjemy!

        We will fly through the Heavens, with the power of the Universe we stand strong together!

        Comment

        • temptedatheart
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2008
          • 10

          #64
          Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

          i like blue moo cookie doughor pineapple sherbert!!!!they're from UDF... they have the best ice creams...
          <3Niki Nicotine {That one bad mistake}

          Comment

          • KurenaiHime
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2008
            • 94

            #65
            Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

            I'm more orginal, but I like Vanilla, cookie dough, and Orange Sherbert. Yum. ^^ I wish I had some at the moment, though.
            I am a one-hander!
            Joined One week, 3 days ago.
            Has 32 FC's so far and counting.(5 not public)
            No AAA's as of yet.
            Still going. ^^


            Comment

            • smartdude1212
              2 is poo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 6687

              #66
              Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

              Half Baked 2 Twisted is ****ing amazing though I love Chunky Monkey too.

              Comment

              • lizzzzzx3m
                R.I.P Steve.
                • Aug 2007
                • 55

                #67
                Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                Chocolate chip. Not chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate chip.
                sigpic
                R.I.P. Steve. I miss you <3

                Comment

                • eatcrayonsXD
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 1

                  #68
                  Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                  cookies and cream
                  and vanilla
                  DER FRED!

                  xoxo

                  with love

                  Comment

                  • Rahzel135
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 9

                    #69
                    Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                    Chocolate, Cookie Dough, Chocolate Mint, Coffee, Cotton Candy, and Cookies and Cream!!!!!

                    Comment

                    • Chic1223
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 44

                      #70
                      Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                      Cookies and Cream XD

                      Comment

                      • xrav3
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 37

                        #71
                        Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                        i could eat a whole tub of moose tracks ice cream any day =)

                        Comment

                        • Izuko
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 6

                          #72
                          Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                          Strawberry does it for me !

                          Comment

                          • knuckles2224
                            Angel Island ♥
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 1530

                            #73
                            Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                            Cookies and cream.


                            Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                            Knuckles you're just a rebel

                            Comment

                            • jimerax
                              ★★★★★
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 8185

                              #74
                              Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                              green tea
                              chocolate
                              rum raisin

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                I was going to put the 2 girls 1 cup picture of that cup. But i decided id get banned and i didnt want to go looking for it.
                                *shrug* I don't see the big deal with it. It didn't really bother me. Just pointless to watch. Same with the BME pain olympics.

                                In regards to ice cream, I like chocolate/swirls/peanut butter stuff, vanilla, and cookie dough. Have that green **** with the nuts and strawberry.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...