What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Plan_Bsk81127
    snooches
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2007
    • 6420

    #46
    Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

    CHEESE!!!!

    Comment

    • ddr_f4n
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 3807

      #47
      Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

      You can never go wrong with chocolate.
      Out Now!


      Older Releases:
      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

      Comment

      • Ponygonpwns
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 852

        #48
        Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

        Cookies and cream or Vanilla and Strawberry mixed together. Yummy.
        My real birthdate is November 6, 1995 but I'm keeping it as '92 for nostalgic reasons. Lol.

        Comment

        • Izzy
          Snek
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 9195

          #49
          Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

          I was going to put the 2 girls 1 cup picture of that cup. But i decided id get banned and i didnt want to go looking for it.

          Comment

          • sakura080789
            Rapture Universe
            • Feb 2007
            • 1751

            #50
            Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

            Originally posted by Izzy
            I was going to put the 2 girls 1 cup picture of that cup. But i decided id get banned and i didnt want to go looking for it.
            haha epic much well my fave is cookie dough

            Comment

            • reptile3141
              FFR Veteran
              • Dec 2006
              • 927

              #51
              Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

              Originally posted by Izzy
              I was going to put the 2 girls 1 cup picture of that cup. But i decided id get banned and i didnt want to go looking for it.
              I would've found your house and given you a toy if you had done that.

              P.S. My fav.'s DEFINITELY cheesecake icecream. OMG it is "teh bomb."
              Originally posted by [TeRa]
              Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

              Comment

              • DarkbearX
                Shimose
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 1995

                #52
                Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                I tend to like any flavor that has clumps of peanut butter in it.
                im gay
                SRL Page
                Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #53
                  Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                  Originally posted by Izzy
                  I was going to put the 2 girls 1 cup picture of that cup. But i decided id get banned and i didnt want to go looking for it.
                  Man, saw this once(never again), and I have to admit, it would have fit in this thead! lol/Yuck!

                  Oh, for real, my faves are Cookies and Cream as well as Black Raspberry.

                  Comment

                  • SpammyMcSquirrel
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2008
                    • 816

                    #54
                    Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                    Chocolate.
                    Best for milkshakes, and that's mainly the only way I consume Ice Cream.

                    Comment

                    • Apeescape
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 197

                      #55
                      Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                      Vanilla.
                      AAAs:11+2 skill token
                      Best AAA:The Cracking Sky, Burnout
                      Best Sightread AAA:The Cracking Sky
                      Fcs: Alot
                      Best FC: Novo Mundo, Kakke Ecko

                      Comment

                      • Chrissi
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 3019

                        #56
                        Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                        Daifuku. Mochi filled with ice cream. Oh god I want some. It is ****ing DELICIOUS and I haven't found any in Canada. One of my favourite Japanese treats.

                        If you are talking about real ice cream flavours, and ice cream-type treats aren't included... I've got three. Green tea, red bean, and strawberry shortcake. A very specific type of strawberry shortcake. It can't be just any old strawberry flavoured ice cream with cookie bits in it. That's disgusting. It has to be vanilla or very faintly strawberry flavoured ice cream, with loads of strawberries and shortcake bits mixed throughout. If it is artificial strawberry flavouring, it becomes totally and absolutely dsgusting. I can't stand that stuff. Real strawberries only please.

                        Very similar and also delicious is strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Cheesecake-flavoured ice cream with bits of strawberry and toasted graham cracker crust scattered throughout.

                        I don't even really like ice cream that much. I won't eat it on a regular basis and I'm very choosy about which ice cream I ingest, because too much ice cream and I just plain get sick of it, no matter how good it is.

                        I used to love rolo ice cream. Got really sick of it.

                        Highly prefer frozen yogurt. Better flavour.
                        C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                        Comment

                        • bumchin
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 43

                          #57
                          Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                          Butterscotch.

                          Comment

                          • foilman8805
                            smoke wheat hail satin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 5704

                            #58
                            Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                            Mother****ing 'Half Baked' from Ben and Jerry's. It's like half of this thread's favorite ice cream mixed into one.

                            Yes, it says Half Baked for a clever ass reason too.

                            Comment

                            • fluffygdog95
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 77

                              #59
                              Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                              Cookies n' cream and maple nut are my favorite flavors of ice cream.



                              Ich Betaube Mich

                              Comment

                              • Excalibur35
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 47

                                #60
                                Re: What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

                                vanilla, cookies n cream, strawberry, ...




                                Comment

                                Working...