If you want an FFR convention somewhere in the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania area copy and paste this on your siggy to support so that this message can be heard and we will get a convention here
When I was opening this thread, I was about 99.9% sure that the OP was going to show a repost of the creepy McDonalds video with the UNknown Girl music...
I think one of these mcdonalds commercials at the end says something about their new mcdonald product being nonconformist. Which doesn't make any sense because mcdonalds as a business is just about the most conformist fast food place in the world.
I think one of these mcdonalds commercials at the end says something about their new mcdonald product being nonconformist. Which doesn't make any sense because mcdonalds as a business is just about the most conformist fast food place in the world.
It's nonconformist to model your product after another successful chain (Chick-fil-A), didn't you know?
They copy both their chicken sandwich and the chicken biscuit. Lame.
P.S. I really like Chick-fil-A, screw McDonald's.
Edit: Cause I was wrong.
Last edited by bluguerrilla; 06-13-2008, 08:46 AM.
Reason: ...
Comment