Owned by jewpin, and 87x AND ANTI

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #31
    hahahahahahahahahahahaha,
    Suicide is an option.
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • hydrojakep
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2294

      #32
      Oh snaps.



      Comment

      • JurseyRider734
        lil j the bad b-word
        • Aug 2003
        • 7507

        #33
        Sorry 87x.......gullible. I'm just like that...sadly people call me a future English/Grammar teacher but I don't think thats going to happen. Anyways, back to laughing at hydro and his gullibility.


        HAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH OMG LIEK J00 TOTALLY GOD PWNED!!111one!!!111/////!?!??!!11!!oneeone!!!!!!!!!!111
        Originally posted by Arch0wl
        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #34
          GOT* Omg liek teh postwh0re!

          +1 postcount
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Master_of_PARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 1599

            #35
            No, you're liek teh dubble p0ster. I'm liek teh postwh0re.
            Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

            Comment

            • hydrojakep
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 2294

              #36
              holy snaps.

              you are liekteh postwh0re.



              Comment

              • JurseyRider734
                lil j the bad b-word
                • Aug 2003
                • 7507

                #37
                omg i am teh total p0stwh0re to teh m4x0rz!
                Originally posted by Arch0wl
                I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                Comment

                • Master_of_PARANOiA
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 1599

                  #38
                  Omg, you are liek teh suck.
                  Afrobean16 (8:58:05 PM): you're evil incarnate

                  Comment

                  Working...