that was cool but just to add to the greatness of the whole thing here are the pm's hydro sent me after he read my pm to him
1.
From: hydrojakep
To: 87x
Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: This is serious
I am sorry. I talked to jewpin about it and he said i was in no big trouble. I AM VERY SORRY. I didnt see anything wrong with it.
Please go easy on me.
Later,
Jake
2.
From: hydrojakep
To: 87x
Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 06:12 PM
Subject: Re: This is serious
Ok i replyed earlier, but i was at school and the bell rang. I am very sorry. I did not know that that was such a serious offense. I didnt think of the consequence's either. Now that i think of it I get where you're coming from, but i still REALLY dont want to be banned. I am sorry.
Please go easy,
Jake
.....
this was great..
1.
From: hydrojakep
To: 87x
Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: This is serious
I am sorry. I talked to jewpin about it and he said i was in no big trouble. I AM VERY SORRY. I didnt see anything wrong with it.
Please go easy on me.
Later,
Jake
2.
From: hydrojakep
To: 87x
Posted: Feb 23, 2004 - 06:12 PM
Subject: Re: This is serious
Ok i replyed earlier, but i was at school and the bell rang. I am very sorry. I did not know that that was such a serious offense. I didnt think of the consequence's either. Now that i think of it I get where you're coming from, but i still REALLY dont want to be banned. I am sorry.
Please go easy,
Jake
.....
this was great..

XD



Comment