Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?
Written by Jeffrey Botting:
I lol'd.
Even though I am a very big HP product fan, this is pushing it way too far. Unless there is a built-in high-tech robot that will take over mankind inside, then sure, why the hell not?
Written by Jeffrey Botting:
Only 50 million? Geez, the technology behind it makes it a cool billion at least! From the soothing sounds of the ink being placed on the paper reminiscent to the sound of the ocean, to the orgasmic variety of colors swiftly moving through the printer into my eagerly waiting hands, all of my senses were tantalized. I frequently wondered if my life had anymore meaning than my affection for Care bears, My Little pony, or 70s scat porn, but now I have this printer and know the truth. I have changed. And in a way... buying this 50,000,000 dollar printer saved my life.
Even though I am a very big HP product fan, this is pushing it way too far. Unless there is a built-in high-tech robot that will take over mankind inside, then sure, why the hell not?





Comment