If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wD3v1L
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2005
    • 693

    #16
    Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

    I was going to fill up my gas tank tomorrow with the $50mil I had sitting around, but a BLUETOOTH PRINTER?!?!?!? *buys*
    Funny stuff goes in this area right?

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #17
      Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

      If somebody is stupid enough to actually buy that, I'm going to laugh my ass off.

      No wait, they already bought the 1300$ cornflake. I guess it's just a matter of time.


      ~Bynary Fission
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • th33nd0fa11
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2007
        • 30

        #18
        Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
        If somebody is stupid enough to actually buy that, I'm going to laugh my ass off.

        No wait, they already bought the 1300$ cornflake. I guess it's just a matter of time.


        ~Bynary Fission
        i think if someone actually buys that then they officially need to be smacked

        Comment

        • LLaMaSaUceYup
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 3759

          #19
          Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

          Oh damn, DAMNNN, for a printer? seriously?
          Haha, ;0, I wonder who has one of those.

          EDIT:
          But look...

          You can save $30!!!

          Comment

          • shad0wlord
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 247

            #20
            Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

            Originally posted by LLaMaSaUceYup
            Oh damn, DAMNNN, for a printer? seriously?
            Haha, ;0, I wonder who has one of those.
            It is the secret ritual for all of the ultra-rich to buy a $50 million printer.

            Of course now the ritual is public, so we all can become a elite member of society!*

            *50 million is required. But thats not too much, now is it?

            Personally I like this review:

            http://www.amazon.com/review/R3QLTLE...cm_cr_rdp_perm

            Comment

            • th33nd0fa11
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2007
              • 30

              #21
              Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

              Originally posted by LLaMaSaUceYup
              Oh damn, DAMNNN, for a printer? seriously?
              Haha, ;0, I wonder who has one of those.

              EDIT:
              But look...

              You can save $30!!!
              OMG!!!
              with that extra 30 i just might be able to buy gas =O

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #22
                Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                Originally posted by XUioX
                Well i was planning on buying a house, a car, and like 5 years worth of food and entertainment. But naw, ill go buy that printer instead. -.-
                You're either going to be very pleasantly surprised, or very unpleasantly surprised when you get out into the working world if you think a house, a car and 5 years worth of food and entertainment is 50 million dollars :P

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #23
                  Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?



                  ...

                  --Guido


                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • chidori!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1603

                    #24
                    Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                    50kk$
                    that thing should be its own platinum laptop and printer in one
                    EDIT: lol what if it exploded as soon as you printed 2 pages
                    Last edited by chidori!; 04-28-2008, 03:44 PM.

                    Comment

                    • shad0wlord
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 247

                      #25
                      Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                      Originally posted by chidori!
                      50kk$
                      that thing should be its own platinum laptop and printer in one
                      EDIT: lol what if it exploded as soon as you printed 2 pages
                      It would probably have someone on standby 24/7 to make sure absolutely nothing goes wrong.

                      Now, what would someone do if they found it on the ground, still packaged?

                      Comment

                      • ieatyourlvllol
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3221

                        #26
                        Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                        It probably has a yacht inside.

                        Comment

                        • omgitznpv
                          cohoooooon
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 6980

                          #27
                          Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                          I'm buying one.

                          It costs less than the electricity bill due to SM.
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                          Comment

                          • evilbutterfly
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 5784

                            #28
                            Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                            How has Amazon not seen and fixed this already? o_O!
                            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                            And I write the blog for their website.

                            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                            Comment

                            • Go_Oilers_Go
                              <<Insert Title Here>>
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 1436

                              #29
                              Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                              And that is why you cannot trust the Internet.

                              Comment

                              • reptile3141
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 927

                                #30
                                Re: If you've got $50 million to spare, why not buy an HP printer?

                                ... o_0
                                Originally posted by [TeRa]
                                Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

                                Comment

                                Working...