Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Misa_Amane
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2007
    • 119

    #46
    Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

    not at all.gross.do you know what they do to those animals? hhuuuuhh?!?!? >

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #47
      Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

      Oh stop ruining the fun you dumb vegetarian hippie

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #48
        Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

        It's ****ing delicious, yet it's so ****ing unhealthy! God, I'd eat that if it wasn't so unhealthy.

        At least you're honest and said you couldn't finish it.
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • ShAiOnEi
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1110

          #49
          Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

          Originally posted by Misa_Amane
          i don't see how you could eat meat.
          I finally found you, my personal slaughter
          As an appetizer, I let you taste my daughter
          Call me sick but this is what I need
          My only purpose here is for you to feed

          Desecrate me
          Tear me limb from limb
          Eviscerate me
          Chew me to death

          EATEN
          I love my son Auron

          Epic thread killer

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #50
            Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

            You're ****ing inhuman

            Don't get me wrong, I love bacon, but there's no way in hell I'd ever be able to put that all in my stomach

            Props to you, sir


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • stretchypanda
              shock me shock me
              • Sep 2004
              • 4123

              #51
              Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

              Originally posted by emerald000
              Why isn't there anything like that around here...
              ...He ordered a burger and paid to have 20 slices of bacon added. No chain store makes a 20-bacon sandwich.

              Also, people eat meat because it is delicious.

              Comment

              • UnkownMan
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 1569

                #52
                Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                Originally posted by customstuff
                Double Big Mac Meals rule. You americans are missing out.
                YES THEY ARE! Now I'm hungry
                Originally posted by Misa_Amane
                not at all.gross.do you know what they do to those animals? hhuuuuhh?!?!? >
                Yeah. I have seen what they do to animals. And it is still delicious. Stop trying to make us feel sorry for animals. Animals are for one reason to be here on earth. To be eaten. Pets are here for entertainment. Now I am hungry for some BURGERS AND MILK.
                Last edited by UnkownMan; 04-15-2008, 04:08 PM.
                Originally posted by Choofers
                2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #53
                  Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                  Originally posted by UnkownMan
                  YES THEY ARE! Now I'm hungry
                  Atleast you gained some sense in a minute from your post of "cellphones are for calling and not taking pictures! like zomgz how stupid that is to have a phone with a camera! FTLFTLFTL"
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • UnkownMan
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1569

                    #54
                    Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                    Originally posted by jugglinguy
                    Atleast you gained some sense in a minute from your post of "cellphones are for calling and not taking pictures! like zomgz how stupid that is to have a phone with a camera! FTLFTLFTL"
                    Is that supposed to hurt... Cause now I'm even hungrier...

                    NOTE: This isn't a threat. LOL
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                    Comment

                    • foilman8805
                      smoke wheat hail satin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 5704

                      #55
                      Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                      I think Misa_Amane needs to get in the kitchen and make me a steak...I'm famished, and this thread doesn't fail in making me even more hungry...

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #56
                        Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                        Originally posted by UnkownMan
                        Is that supposed to hurt... Cause now I'm even hungrier...

                        NOTE: This isn't a threat. LOL
                        No, i'm just saying that having a camera on a phone doesn't make it stupid, but that's besides the topic. Also i'm freaking starving. Now to see what I can cook...
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • ddr_f4n
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 3807

                          #57
                          Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                          This is a hunger thread. I feel hungry too, but all I have is my Rolo-flavoured Dibs ice cream =(.

                          I want to have a nice, juicy, mouth-watering, big, chewy, BBQ steak. *on the ground drooling*
                          Last edited by ddr_f4n; 04-15-2008, 04:18 PM.
                          Out Now!


                          Older Releases:
                          Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                          Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                          東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                          Comment

                          • Reach
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 7471

                            #58
                            Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                            You want some beef to go with that bacon?


                            I'd eat it, though I'd want more beef patties on the burger and I would spread the bacon between the layers.

                            Comment

                            • UnkownMan
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 1569

                              #59
                              Re: Hey what's up? Me? Oh nothing just ordered a burger with 20 bacon slices

                              Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                              I want to have a nice, juicy, mouth-watering, big, chewy, BBQ steak. *on the ground drooling*
                              I HATE YOU NOW! I AM SO ****ING HUNGRY!
                              Originally posted by Choofers
                              2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                              We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                              Comment

                              Working...