Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #46
    Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
    Midday (all 3), EnR, EAgames, Synth of course, a few otherpeople i have yet to remember.
    Yea you'd be cool to meet too.

    I wan't to meet x87
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Go_Oilers_Go
      <<Insert Title Here>>
      • Sep 2004
      • 1436

      #47
      Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

      smartdude1212

      Wait a second...

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #48
        Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

        Originally posted by Go_Oilers_Go
        smartdude1212

        Wait a second...
        Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

        Hahaha. You guys actually met?

        Edit: Oshi, forgot, freakysnots.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • ledwix
          Giant Pi Operator
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2878

          #49
          Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

          One time back when I was really, really into FFR, I had a dream I saw Shash playing DDR at an arcade and joined in against him, lol.

          I'd have to go with Darkshark, since it'd be so easy. I live like half an hour from him. Plus, he's like the best player. It'd be nice to see someone do so well with screenshrinking.

          Comment

          • Kamunt
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 372

            #50
            Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

            Well, that's easy for me... Silvuh! But also Starshot, because he's way too awesome. Silvuh can even attest to that...
            Professional Dubstep Hater

            Last edited by Omeganitros : Today at 01:46 AM. Reason: What the hell were you thinking?

            Comment

            • Go_Oilers_Go
              <<Insert Title Here>>
              • Sep 2004
              • 1436

              #51
              Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

              Originally posted by EnR
              Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

              Hahaha. You guys actually met?

              Edit: Oshi, forgot, freakysnots.
              I met him while he was working at McDonald's.

              Comment

              • HammyMcSquirrel
                Everlong
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2004
                • 3833

                #52
                Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                A lot of people for me. Umm...I wouldn't mind seeing pretty much everyone I saw at the convention again, and also the people that said they want to meet me in this thread so far, haha. And of course, Silvuh (again) <3.

                That pretty much sums it up for me.

                Comment

                • Xx{Midday}xX
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 3518

                  #53
                  Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                  Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                  Midday (all 3), EnR, EAgames, Synth of course, a few otherpeople i have yet to remember.
                  Originally posted by ddr_f4n
                  All 3 Middays. If only I could go to Japan to see Real and Miku (from Midday's pofile), but Other is most likely the person I'd meet first.

                  Oh yeah, the admins.
                  Haha. Midday and I may be able to visit you by plane if you wanted us to. ap19 is stranded in southern NY, so I don't think so...

                  Who do we want to meet? ~_~;; I don't know... actually, basically everyone who denies our existence. Such jokes have gotten worse recently.

                  The only person who has had any real contact with us is suika510, who heard ap19's voice over the telephone.

                  -Miku

                  PS: Oh yeah, suika510 might meet ap19 in Japan this August during summer vacation. XD

                  PSS: Everyone should surprise ap19 with phone calls... XD I can give you his phone number... XD
                  Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 04-13-2008, 01:14 AM.
                  Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                  Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                  Accumulating all playstyles here!


                  つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                  Comment

                  • UnkownMan
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 1569

                    #54
                    Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                    HEY! Who would want to meet me? I would want to meet all of you!

                    LOL!

                    I would like to meet...

                    I_luv_hermit_crabs (Do I need a reason?)
                    stargroup100 (So I can kick his ass into the Pacific Ocean)
                    SynthLight (So he could show me the light of FFR)
                    Myself (Because, occasionally, I have no clue who I am)
                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                    We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midnight}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 8548

                      #55
                      Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                      Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
                      PSS: Everyone should surprise ap19 with phone calls... XD I can give you his phone number... XD
                      Maybe not a good idea it'd be halarious though. except i don't have free long distance i'd spam him with texts.

                      Originally posted by EnR
                      Yea you'd be cool to meet too.
                      Heh. You'd be suprised. I also think Meeting all the admins and mods would be awesome. except maybe Spec. He scares the daylights out of me. Maldon might chuck a buckit at us.
                      Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 04-13-2008, 01:29 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Sprite-
                        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 7317

                        #56
                        Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                        I want to meet Phynx so I can steal the money he owes me xD

                        Comment

                        • Xx{Midnight}xX
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 8548

                          #57
                          Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          I want to meet Phynx so I can steal the money he owes me xD
                          Why don't you just rob his house as intrest?

                          Comment

                          • UnkownMan
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 1569

                            #58
                            Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            Why don't you just rob his house as interest?
                            Probably because... he... doesn't want to get arrested?
                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            2/10 smoke weed every other day, what up den
                            We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #59
                              Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                              Originally posted by UnkownMan
                              Probably because... he... doesn't want to get arrested?
                              Stealing gets you arrested in the first place.

                              Comment

                              • iCeCuBEz v2
                                XFD
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 4924

                                #60
                                Re: Who on FFR would you most want to meet?

                                I'd probably want to meet most kids that frequently post in smscores thread.
                                I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                                Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                                Comment

                                Working...