New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cyanite
    SIT THE **** DOWN.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2007
    • 1174

    #31
    Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

    I knew I'd regret only betting 5,000


    Originally posted by KgZ
    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

    Comment

    • coolade123
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 326

      #32
      Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

      I bet 69,000 on the Giants woo!!


      Originally posted by KgZ
      Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

      lmao what

      Comment

      • ledwix
        Giant Pi Operator
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2878

        #33
        Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

        I cried. I still won the bet though. I bet Giants, but I thought the Pats would win by less than 12, so I'd still get the money.

        Anyway, the Patriots are undoubtedly the best team in the NFL by far, just not tonight. (Unfortunately, tonight is all that matters.)

        Comment

        • rsr2
          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
          • Oct 2004
          • 1386

          #34
          Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

          Originally posted by Cyanite
          I knew I'd regret only betting 5,000
          I did the same.....
          Originally posted by MrGiggles
          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

          Comment

          • pntballa18
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 3357

            #35
            Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

            what the ****

            am i the only pats fan here?

            Comment

            • eastsideman09
              poker face
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 1746

              #36
              Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

              Originally posted by ledwix
              Anyway, the Patriots are undoubtedly the best team in the NFL by far, just not tonight. (Unfortunately, tonight is all that matters.)
              QFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFT

              best thing ive read tonight.


              i didnt bet credits, but i lost 10 bucks to my dad :/
              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
              esm, you are a fucking legend
              Originally posted by Arntonach
              wow ur pretty
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              caring should be a get-outable offense

              Comment

              • Sprite-
                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 7317

                #37
                Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                man and i wanted to bet all 1.3 million of my credits lol.

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #38
                  Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                  Yeah, the spread basically had everybody bet on the Giants, even though I probably would have bet on them to win anyway.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • rade0110
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1253

                    #39
                    Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                    Originally posted by Risking
                    $500.
                    $?!
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • MyRoseTearsBlood
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 699

                      #40
                      Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                      Originally posted by djshox
                      KAHHHHHMEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAMEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!


                      that made me rofl
                      FUS RO DAH!

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #41
                        Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                        This thread was made at 9-something.

                        The other superbowl thread was made at 8-something.

                        And yes, they are the same.

                        PS YAY GIANTS.

                        Comment

                        Working...