New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Barista-
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2007
    • 342

    #16
    Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

    I betted an amazing 0 in all aspects of gambling.


    Originally posted by lightdarkness
    lol i created ffr

    Comment

    • customstuff
      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
      • Nov 2006
      • 4892

      #17
      Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

      Yay!!! I bet 64k on Giants!

      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
      Originally posted by customstuff
      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
      welcome to D6

      start playing

      Comment

      • CobaltWire
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 109

        #18
        Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

        patriots got owned

        Comment

        • Risking
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 681

          #19
          Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

          $500.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #20
            Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

            DIE PATS DIEDIE PATS DIEDIE PATS DIEDIE PATS DIEDIE PATS DIE

            50k credits weeeeeeeeeee
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • smartdude1212
              2 is poo
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 6687

              #21
              Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

              Green is the colour,
              Football is the game.
              We're all together,
              And winning is our aim.
              So cheer us on through the sun and the rain...
              Saskatchewan Roughriders is our name!

              Comment

              • arsonistsgetallthegirls
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 459

                #22
                Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                2000 credits, $50, and 2 snickers fun size™ get!
                one hand, no mercy...

                [Trust me, This user is your friend.]

                Originally posted by Zeron
                Holy ****, civility in the forums?! My head just asploded.
                Wait, What?

                Comment

                • omgitznpv
                  cohoooooon
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 6980

                  #23
                  Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                  i win the opportunity to do the following

                  a swift kick in the nuts
                  Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                  What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                  Comment

                  • jellygod
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1703

                    #24
                    Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                    damn that epic pass at around 2 minutes holy ****! oh and tom petty was amazing in the half time show, they sound so good live. go giants

                    RETIRED
                    ___________________________
                    Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                    Styles- index,spread
                    Tier Points: 148
                    Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                    Comment

                    • Problems
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 513

                      #25
                      Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                      hoooooooooooly **** 2000$ **** YES YES YES YES GO GIANTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

                      Comment

                      • Wootsicle
                        Nothing can stop me now..
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 722

                        #26
                        Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                        Well, I'm a Pat's fan.. but they really deserved to lose this game. =/

                        The O-Line and the secondary just didn't show up, tonight. How can you win when your quarterback has 1 second to throw the ball every play?

                        I didn't bet anything, and I'm lucky that I didn't.
                        =X

                        Comment

                        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                          nobody fiffers anymore.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #27
                          Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                          2000 extra credits for me on the Giants.

                          ^ rule
                          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #28
                            Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                            I only did 10k on the giants. I WIN!! WOOHOO!! WHO GOT THE WHISKY!!!!????

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #29
                              Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                              LOLOL....lol....ol. I lost 10K and 20 bucks. =P
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #30
                                Re: New York Giants 17 - New England Patriots 14 -- FINAL

                                Did anyone even understand the betting spread...Man..I hate football, and I've never bet, and atleast I read it right. It din't matter who won or lost, it mattered on how the spread was set up.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...