Anyone have a really good pair of headphones?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danny53x
    AKA Yotipo
    • Jan 2007
    • 1008

    #31
    Re: Anyone have a really good pair of headphones?

    I ordered some Seinheisers recently. From what you guys said, I'm gonna be a happy guy in a few days.

    Comment

    • elaxion
      Banned
      • May 2007
      • 9

      #32
      Re: Anyone have a really good pair of headphones?

      I have a pair of 300 dollar bose headphones, but it helps to hear the key for the rhythms so they lose effectiveness.
      I usually do 1 ear bud in and one out.

      Comment

      • Nightfirecat
        ...back from the dead.
        • Nov 2006
        • 3213

        #33
        Re: Anyone have a really good pair of headphones?

        Originally posted by pntballa18
        maybe the headphones aren't the problem
        Uhh or maybe you don't know anything about the field of hearing loss...

        Seriously, hearing aids just amplify the sound... It's lossless quality.

        Originally posted by MachineGunContra
        If you are in California, go to Fry's Electronics. They have a pretty good selection for the whole price range.

        If you want online.. well I can't help you much.
        Actually, I don't live in Calfornia, but I do live somewhat near a Fry's... I'll go check it out.

        And thanks for all the continued advice.


        [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

        AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
        Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
        Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

        2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
        1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

        Comment

        Working...