I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING OF JUPINS USERNAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sixth
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 59

    #31
    im bored entertain me

    Comment

    • dontcareaboutmyid
      FFR Player
      • May 2003
      • 2103

      #32
      Re: I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING OF JUPINS USERNAME

      Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
      Originally posted by JupinsALoser
      JUPIN I YOU, UNBAN ME OR I WILL MAKE UNLIMMITED AMOUNT OF USERNAMES AGAINST YOU OR TELL SYNTHLIGHT
      Dumbest...kid...ever.

      Originally posted by Maddox
      Seven-Sixteenths of one inch:

      That's how far you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.
      rofl that was the best picture and flamage i've ever seen
      Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #33
        jewpin wins again
        and this kid is so stupid he will never find out how to get around an IP ban
        considering he doesnt even know what IP is

        Comment

        • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 1663

          #34
          He's probably at home calling his internet provider saying "I CAN'T GET ON THIS ONE WEBSITE, AND I THINK IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH AN IP?! WTF'S THAT?! YOUR INTERNET IS CRAP!"
          Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
          Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
          Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

          Comment

          Working...