I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING OF JUPINS USERNAME

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IAMTHEEVILBEAN
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 3078

    #16
    he already did like twice.

    Comment

    • Privateer
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2003
      • 2962

      #17
      JPISN A ,soLERO CAUZ LIEK IP JUPIN LOSR IP GONE?!

      TINY PRINT DISCLAIMER: I LUV U ALL

      Comment

      • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2003
        • 1663

        #18
        OMG I CAN'T EVEN READ THAT!
        Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
        Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
        Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

        Comment

        • Kamoa_Han_Senzui
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 1607

          #19
          you better hope jewpin doesn't see this.
          I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM

          SN = SickCatBodySpray

          Comment

          • hydrojakep
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 2294

            #20
            IP BAN.



            Comment

            • User6773

              #21
              You expect to get yourself unbanned with a name and post like that, after he specifically inst
              How about he just bans your IP range instead? That would be a lot easier.

              Comment

              • ZEROED
                FFR Player
                • May 2003
                • 511

                #22
                i hope jewpin does see this


                Me and Djsmalls\' forums for Rare Simfiles!

                Comment

                • hEaLiNgViSiOnAnGeLicMiX
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 1663

                  #23
                  If he does, his pissed off attitude will probably be very much like Arch's bad moods. XD
                  Ananana: Girls are so complicated. That\'s why I\'m not a lesbian.
                  Anuj: Marry me Karen XD
                  Anuj: omfg somebody suck my wee wee >.<

                  Comment

                  • VxDx
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2003
                    • 1871

                    #24
                    I love that user name, I wish I had it.

                    Comment

                    • Feuergeist
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 869

                      #25
                      Dear mr.........


                      fuck it, just die.



                      Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
                      Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

                      Comment

                      • Musical_Master
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 1788

                        #26
                        OMFG. Rufio give it up. You are a fucktard.

                        Comment

                        • makaveli121212
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2003
                          • 3823

                          #27
                          dude, how many chances do you want to get...youre pissing everyone off...why cant you just take a backseat until you get accustomed to the forums
                          Originally posted by VxDx
                          Stick it in her butt and pee.

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #28
                            Wow...a whole thread dedicated to the misspelling of my username and how stupid I am. Awesome.

                            I dant have anything clever or witty to say, so I will just say; You have been IP banned, rufio.

                            Comment

                            • makaveli121212
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2003
                              • 3823

                              #29
                              oh no, you misspelled his name
                              Originally posted by VxDx
                              Stick it in her butt and pee.

                              Comment

                              • Anticrombie0909
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4683

                                #30
                                Re: I DONT CARE ABOUT THE SPELLING OF JUPINS USERNAME

                                Originally posted by JupinsALoser
                                JUPIN I YOU, UNBAN ME OR I WILL MAKE UNLIMMITED AMOUNT OF USERNAMES AGAINST YOU OR TELL SYNTHLIGHT
                                Dumbest...kid...ever.

                                Originally posted by Maddox
                                Seven-Sixteenths of one inch:

                                That's how far you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...