How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jpcduran
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 394

    #46
    Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

    25 is the number of 5 year olds I could take out.

    Tier Points: 109 (109 + 0 for 81 AAAs)
    Engler's School Of FFR: Drop Out

    Comment

    • gabgabo
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 1811

      #47
      Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

      It says I could take out 21.

      Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

      Comment

      • revolutionomega
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2006
        • 2240

        #48
        Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

        LOL 28 ftw. I could probably beat a lot more due to random ass questions questioning morality and crap like that.
        "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
        - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

        Comment

        • gabgabo
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2007
          • 1811

          #49
          Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

          Originally posted by sc979
          I didn't try it for real, but it seems that the lowest you could get is 3.
          Originally posted by madmatt621
          And the highest is 49.
          Both wrong. Minimum is 0 and maximum is 39. I can upload pictures.

          Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

          Comment

          • vivre101
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 1

            #50
            Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

            lol it depends....how big are these 5 year olds??????

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #51
              Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

              Nineteen.

              this is kind of disheartening, the average kindergarten class is usually a little larger than that

              i'll just have to be careful and pick out classes that have some shy kids who are too pussy to take me on

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • panphil
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 80

                #52
                Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                25
                Final Fantasy Rocks

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #53
                  Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                  27.

                  Comment

                  • Fantasticone
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 6003

                    #54
                    Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                    25.

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #55
                      Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                      I just got a 30. I don't think I would do that well.

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • Problems
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 513

                        #56
                        Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                        Originally posted by gabgabo
                        Both wrong. Minimum is 0 and maximum is 39. I can upload pictures.
                        WOAH WOAH WOAH THERE MISTER MAN
                        No need to get so defensive. If it makes you feel better about yourself, calculating the scores and SSing makes you a badass.

                        ps; 33

                        pps; madmatt i thought you were leaving ffr for like 6 months because it was 'takin ova mii lyfe' or something.

                        Comment

                        • customstuff
                          ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 4892

                          #57
                          Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                          22, But I'm 14 so that's not bad. I could probably take out more but this is an estimate.

                          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                          Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                          Originally posted by customstuff
                          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                          welcome to D6

                          start playing

                          Comment

                          • ddr_f4n
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 3807

                            #58
                            Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                            20
                            Out Now!


                            Older Releases:
                            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                            Comment

                            • jakobsk8
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 208

                              #59
                              Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                              None. It's cruel!

                              Comment

                              • L_eMo_N
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 402

                                #60
                                Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                                LOL, omgosh... lovely thread DD

                                this one 5 year old pulled knife out on me, so i never fought a 5 yearold agn.

                                Comment

                                Working...