How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AltF4_to_AAA
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2007
    • 25

    #31
    Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

    31.

    Comment

    • 25thhour
      I like max
      • Feb 2007
      • 2922

      #32
      Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

      You could take on 33 five year old kids in a fight.
      r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

      Comment

      • nestlekwik
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 2317

        #33
        Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

        Apparently 28.

        This kind of freaks me out because one time many years ago I was minding my own business on a public basketball court and out of nowhere an entire day care challenged me to a game of basketball where there where it was literally 20 vs. 1. It took so much energy to dribble around all of them, it was kind of tough to shoot the ball. I still easily won in the match to 21 points though.

        Is it sad that fighting five year olds reminds me of this?


        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

        Comment

        • DrugstoreCowboy
          Is Famouz
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 3409

          #34
          Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

          30...

          although like tera, i wouldnt mind trying it IRL. i seriously just have to kick them in the face and they're done for.

          Comment

          • massflavour
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 3102

            #35
            Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

            24.
            .

            Comment

            • rsr2
              Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
              • Oct 2004
              • 1386

              #36
              Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

              I got 24 as well
              Originally posted by MrGiggles
              "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

              Comment

              • ELRayford
                Custom User Title
                • May 2004
                • 1547

                #37
                Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                I could take out 31 of those little bastards.









                lol italics.

                Comment

                • LLaMaSaUceYup
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3759

                  #38
                  Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                  23
                  lol

                  Comment

                  • All_That_Chaz
                    Supreme Dictator For Life
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 5874

                    #39
                    Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                    25.
                    I'm a disgrace to my age range.
                    Back to "Back to Earth"
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    god dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                    Comment

                    • Adamaja456
                      Absurd
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 6433

                      #40
                      Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                      26 but i could kill up to 150 in a single setting


                      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                      Comment

                      • keyslayer101
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 105

                        #41
                        Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                        22...wtf
                        it would of been about over 100 if i had at least a bat or another weapon at least
                        maybe more
                        Last edited by keyslayer101; 01-7-2008, 08:34 AM.

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #42
                          Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                          I didn't try it for real, but it seems that the lowest you could get is 3.
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • Rubin0
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1276

                            #43
                            Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                            15...my conscience got in the way and I said that I would have a problem fighting kids and using shields. I'm being honest. If I had to fight kids I would probably have to run around the arena until they were all exhausted or I died.
                            The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

                            Comment

                            • madmatt621
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 3000

                              #44
                              Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                              Originally posted by sc979
                              I didn't try it for real, but it seems that the lowest you could get is 3.
                              And the highest is 49.

                              Comment

                              • CornOnTheCod
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 60

                                #45
                                Re: How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take Out in a Fight?

                                29... LOL.
                                deadc4t.

                                Comment

                                Working...