I take back all the good things I said about Vista

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrganisM
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2644

    #31
    Re: I take back all the good things I said about Vista

    Vista blows, but for different reasons.

    PC police for starters.

    And sorry, DX10 is not worth it unless you've got triple SLI running off the new 780i chipset and the 45nm standard and will gobble the Vistacack to get a few more FPS. I don't care if I get better frame rates, I'm not trusting any of my data to Vista, particularly because I don't have the hardware I want to run games anyways.

    Vista is epic fail.
    .

    Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
    "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
    because the venom gets into the blood stream which
    spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
    changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

    Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


    Originally Posted by
    MrRubix[link]:
    "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

    Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
    "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #32
      Re: I take back all the good things I said about Vista

      Windows Vista: making sure that you don't get a virus in exchange for making you not want to use your computer altogether.

      Winning combination.

      p.s. I "needed permission" to manually edit the name of a document folder in my own C drive. I was on the admin account. What the ****.
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      Working...