Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuyMonkey
    Registered User
    • Mar 2005
    • 26

    #46
    Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

    Ugh, this is pretty terrible. Had the girl written a real essay, she could've taken her chances and (winner or not) she at least tried. Thanks to her mom's influence though, she won, but now they might take away the tickets? Sucks to be that little girl. You can't really lay any blame on her, either. She's 6.

    And Hannah Montana is sh*t anyway. My sister watches this show on Family Channel sometimes, and... well, I don't really know what there is to like about her. She's a terrible actress (WOAH, YOU CAN DO EXAGGERATED FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND OVER-ACT EVERY REACTION, COOL!), and an even worse singer. The girl has got no pipes, and definitely does not deserve the easy ride she's on right now.
    Real Join Date: July 12, 2003.

    >.< The thought of having people think I'm some lame '05-noob consumes my soul with the fiery passion of a thousand suns.

    Comment

    • Problems
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 513

      #47
      Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

      Originally posted by GuyMonkey
      WOAH, YOU CAN DO EXAGGERATED FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND OVER-ACT EVERY REACTION, COOL!
      I lol'd, hard.

      Comment

      • danny53x
        AKA Yotipo
        • Jan 2007
        • 1008

        #48
        Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

        Originally posted by plasmix
        It's not clear whether the contest asked for a factual or fictional essay.

        If it called for a factual essay, then the mom is a bitch.
        If it called for a fictional essay, then either the judges are susceptible tools, or it was a damn good essay.
        Exactly what I was thinking; but then again, I guess they wouldn't have taken it so seriously if it was factual... I mean what are they gonna do for putting some fallacy in a 6 year old's essay?

        Comment

        • NFD
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 4715

          #49
          Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

          Originally posted by GuyMonkey
          Ugh, this is pretty terrible. Had the girl written a real essay, she could've taken her chances and (winner or not) she at least tried. Thanks to her mom's influence though, she won, but now they might take away the tickets? Sucks to be that little girl. You can't really lay any blame on her, either. She's 6.

          And Hannah Montana is sh*t anyway. My sister watches this show on Family Channel sometimes, and... well, I don't really know what there is to like about her. She's a terrible actress (WOAH, YOU CAN DO EXAGGERATED FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND OVER-ACT EVERY REACTION, COOL!), and an even worse singer. The girl has got no pipes, and definitely does not deserve the easy ride she's on right now.

          You just made Katrina that much hotter for me Steve, <3333333

          Comment

          • Professor Raine
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1560

            #50
            Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

            I saw tthe title of the thread and thought "Who'd be that insane to do that?" but nevertheless, a stupid little kid AND HER MOM. >_>;


            My simfilez ----
            :

            Comment

            • DrugstoreCowboy
              Is Famouz
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 3409

              #51
              Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

              id do her.

              Comment

              • et89
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 31

                #52
                Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                id do her.
                ...just watch out for Chris Hansen from Dateline's to catch a predator...

                Comment

                • NFD
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 4715

                  #53
                  Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                  Who wouldn't? Maybe she'll be the next Jamie Lynn, ;3

                  EDIT: Come here, have a seat.

                  Comment

                  • DrugstoreCowboy
                    Is Famouz
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 3409

                    #54
                    Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                    seriously, i dont care how old she is. shes ****ing hot. end of story.

                    Comment

                    • irishknight
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 969

                      #55
                      Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                      Originally posted by arrekusuof93
                      Pop music is horrible. The little girl should be beaten until she realizes this, and the mom should be forced at gunpoint to laugh and point at her daughter while this takes place.

                      After that's all over, give them the tickets and see how they enjoy the concert. Idiots.
                      ROFL x ∞

                      Originally posted by et89
                      ...just watch out for Chris Hansen from Dateline's to catch a predator...
                      Conclusion: You are Chris Hansen.

                      By the way, I think I've seen that show or at least a show similar to that. I suppose it's "safe" to say what drugstore said just as long as you don't go to the "house" they're trying to lure you into. Yeap.

                      Comment

                      • Tps222
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2004
                        • 6169

                        #56
                        Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                        Hmm, that particular concert seems to be in Albany.

                        That'd only be a 20 minute drive.

                        Maybe I should go and meet this mother of hers and politely explain to her how "idiotic" this is.

                        Comment

                        • omgitznpv
                          cohoooooon
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 6980

                          #57
                          Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                          Originally posted by Tps222
                          Maybe I should go and meet this mother of hers and politely explain to her how "idiotic" this is.
                          or just rape hannah montana!
                          Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                          What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                          Comment

                          • Tps222
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 6169

                            #58
                            Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                            Yes, because I'm sure there will be no guards or security for a concert that has an almost cult-like following to it.

                            PS: I'm not Afro.

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #59
                              Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                              I don't see what's so wrong about pop-music.

                              I mean, I listen to LCD Soundsystem, Broken Social Scene, The Mars Volta, Menomena, Kevin Drew, Panda Bear - it's all good, but I also listen to Fallout Boy and Kelly Clarkson.

                              Now, if your beef was with children being used as money-making tools, I'd be more inclined to agree with you. Miley Cyrus is being used to gain money for her family and Disney, just like that mother used her daughter to score tickets to the concert. And her not-dead father.
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • Telvanni_guard
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 1031

                                #60
                                Re: Hannah Montana is so awesome I would kill my dad for tickets!

                                If I had to pick someone that Hannah Montana sings like.. It would be LeAnn Rimes.

                                That being said, the music isn't bad. It's just not worth $50 to see in concert. Much less $4,000.

                                Comment

                                Working...