So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Adamaja456
    Absurd
    • Dec 2006
    • 6433

    #31
    Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

    my god, great story

    you are one lucky bastard my friend <3

    glad to hear your alright.

    ps, this was made over a year ago and i never knew about it


    582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
    602 AAAs(517+23+62)
    People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
    DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
    ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
    4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
    Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
    dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #32
      Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

      Holy crap!
      I actually had to step outside for air halfway through reading that! D:

      Don't be such a daredevil! ;_;

      Comment

      • EAGAMES
        Y0FACE!
        • Dec 2006
        • 4931

        #33
        Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

        Why was the cather so necessary?
        Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
        5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
        Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
        Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
        Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
        Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
        Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
        Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
        Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #34
          Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

          Those are some awesome scars and stuff. You're a lucky guy, must of sucked so bad though.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • Adamaja456
            Absurd
            • Dec 2006
            • 6433

            #35
            Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

            tl;dr moral = wear a helmet


            582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
            602 AAAs(517+23+62)
            People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
            DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
            ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
            4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
            Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
            dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

            Comment

            • Heartseeker7
              Untz Untz Untz Untz
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2006
              • 571

              #36
              Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

              I glad you became one of the 5% that live there lives normally after the incident.

              As mentioned before, I say stick with FFR.

              but still wear a helmet, your skills are dangerous.
              Originally posted by Phynx
              I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

              Comment

              • welsh_girl
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 1366

                #37
                Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                You Sir, have one cool skull now.

                Comment

                • chamloo
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 77

                  #38
                  Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                  man i would have gotten scared and died of a heart attack...not really

                  Comment

                  • IAAW
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 3008

                    #39
                    Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                    I bet headaches were a problem after your head injury.

                    PS: Glad you survived. It was entertaining with the F word used about a million times.
                    PSS: Btw, quoting part of that story.

                    Comment

                    • TC_llama499
                      Resident Rock Climber
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 1573

                      #40
                      Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                      yeah i had something like this happen to me too, but not as bad, i just got knocked out for a few hours lol but yeah skateboarding is pritty risky but fun at the same time. glad it all worked out

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #41
                        Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                        That was a pretty damn long read...
                        I never knew you ever had a head injury o.o

                        I got a minor head injury from skating once also lmfao. I guess I was like 13 or 14, I was trying to drop in on this like 13 foot half pipe, I couldn't do it, kept trying, kept falling. Last time I tried it, I screwed up really bad, my board swerved the side, and I pretty much took a 13 foot drop to the head, luckily I had my helmet on, otherwise this story would probably end up just like yours. I got a concussion, blacked out for a few seconds, which was actually pretty cool I have to say. I skated after that, I don't think I ever tried that damn half pipe again, I was too scared . I don't skate anymore though.

                        Edit: This thread is a year old what ;o
                        I wasn't a forum reg back then, oh well, now I knows, not like I bumped it or anything lol.
                        Last edited by [TeRa]; 09-11-2008, 11:04 AM.

                        Comment

                        • MystictheHedgehog
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 699

                          #42
                          Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                          Crazy story....nice luck staying alive.


                          Also, lol did no one notice this thread is a year old?

                          EDIT: I guess [TeRa] did lol
                          Originally posted by Jerry DB
                          how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                          Comment

                          • sarahxjane
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 2109

                            #43
                            Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                            Originally posted by scottish
                            First things first, the catheter. Oh boy, the catheter. What a ****ing bitch. A nurse came in saying that they were going to stick a tube up my penis.
                            Umm, what? Can you say that again? I don't think I heard that right..
                            Best part.


                            And wow, this is a year old.

                            I never heard about this incident.


                            You really are a lucky son of a bitch.

                            <3
                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
                            Originally posted by funmonkey54
                            *knock knock*
                            *opens door*
                            Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
                            Um, ok. May I help you?
                            Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

                            as of December 11th 2009.
                            Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

                            Comment

                            • Sh4d0wD3v1L
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 693

                              #44
                              Re: So a lot of people have wondered about my head over the years..

                              Best bump ever.

                              You are lucky. As soon as I read "black tile" I knew this was going to be a "fell on my head" story. Stick to FFR. No falling there.
                              Funny stuff goes in this area right?

                              Comment

                              Working...