One month of school= one month of hell

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Specforces
    Yes
    • Jan 2004
    • 5028

    #31
    Re: One month of school= one month of hell

    APs were jokes, like Looney said. I "studied" for those for like 2 hours each. Try Astro Engineering, try that class. Or discrete math.....

    You're in for a surprise if you think those are tough.
    Check Out My Music

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #32
      Re: One month of school= one month of hell

      Originally posted by Chrissi
      1) Lunch is important. Brain function requires food. The more frequently one eats, the better. Ideally, a constant stream of food would provide you with the best nutrition and energy.

      other stuff
      Yeah, but I've got fourth hour lunch [our school has nine "hours"], meaning I eat around 10:30, so I'm not even hungry at the time. Besides, I could always grab a granola bar or something and shove it in my mouth as I go to study hall. I'd much prefer not to have a lunch hour.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • ShAiOnEi
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1110

        #33
        Re: One month of school= one month of hell

        Here is some advice. **** the world and it's systems.
        I love my son Auron

        Epic thread killer

        Comment

        • Simonsmp
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 174

          #34
          Re: One month of school= one month of hell

          lol, only 9 days of high school left for me, yay, then like 4 years of uni, woot.

          Man, wait til year 12, or whatever you call it over there lol im struggling this year Homework just about every night, it sucks, but its life
          Statistics of Simonsmp:
          Style:
          One Handed, 3 Fingers
          AAA's: 85 (Normal) + 19 (Other) = 104 (Total)
          FC's: 265 (Normal)
          Tier Points: 23 + 1 = 24
          Best AAA: Ancient's Death (VD)
          Best FC: Takecore of Yourself (VC)
          Best Tier Song: 3/5 - The Games We Played, Part 4 - 15 or fewer -or- 3/7 - Rondo Alla Turca - 60 or fewer -or- 3/4 - Etude To A Dragon - 4 or fewer
          Nationality: AUSSIE!!!

          Originally posted by Cj_leonine
          Aussies make me moist.

          Comment

          • MeaCulpa
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 841

            #35
            Re: One month of school= one month of hell

            Originally posted by Simonsmp
            Homework just about every night
            I miss those days of high school when everything was laid out for us, and 'OMG STRESSED' meant two subjects worth of homework.

            This year, I don't even have time to stay on top of the lecture material because there's always labs to prepare for. I'm not complaining though, because as was previously mentioned, I knew that I was in for a shitty semester when I signed up for my courses.

            Once you get into the swing of things though, you'll probably adjust your priorities to accomodate the 'heavy workload' and get used to it.

            Also, what's the difference between AP and regular courses? Just wondering since I'm not in tune with the American education system.

            Comment

            Working...