Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • panphil
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 80

    #31
    Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

    Im pretty sure youre doing your game with RPG maker.
    Final Fantasy Rocks

    Comment

    • tsugomaru
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 3962

      #32
      Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

      I didn't read the quote war, so I'm not sure if the issue has been resolved or not. Constructive criticism does not mean "good job" type comments, they are comments that can help improve your song. He might not tell you how to fix the song, but at least you know that some people may think the song is "somewhat interesting". OrganisM never insulted you, he just gave you his honest opinion and that's that.

      You've got to realize that not everyone will like the song and some will say this to you.

      ~Tsugomaru
      Originally posted by Hiluluk
      WHEN do you think people die...?
      When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
      When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
      When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
      IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

      Comment

      • zajac
        aka uAnimals
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2003
        • 4050

        #33
        Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

        Originally posted by OrganisM
        Wow, you're an ass. I know a bit about production, and much of the advice you gave him I had already given. I took the time to answer his questions and help him out, far more than you did, and you tell me I turned it into a bitchfest? Piss off, tool.

        You act as if you have some sort of supreme higher power and are the only one that knows about production. You said some of the exact same things I've already said, so how are they more valid after you say them?
        Haha... Buddy... Chill... I never said anything about my critiquing having been better than yours, or more valid, or anything of the sort... I never criticised your knowledge of production... And I'm glad if you feel that you were more helpful than myself...

        But when I say you two turned this thread into a bitchfest, you two really DID.

        Look at the last 15 posts or so. All back and forth between the two of you. Quoting eachother, tearing what the other person said and rebuting. But seriously. Look at what the topic of the last several posts were... Anything at all about His adventure song for his game? Has ANYBODY else really cared about posting at all? ...This thread has just turned into a troll-fest... It's ridiculous...

        ...And don't call me a Tool :P
        Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
        We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

        Comment

        • OrganisM
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2006
          • 2644

          #34
          Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

          I've answered many of his questions and he's kept answering them. I merely rebutted what he'd said earlier, so I don't see this thread as simply being a troll-fest. And re-read my posts and what you said and you'll see that much of what you've said is incorrect.

          When I broke his quote down, it was so that I could answer everything individually.
          .

          Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
          "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
          because the venom gets into the blood stream which
          spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
          changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

          Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


          Originally Posted by
          MrRubix[link]:
          "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

          Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
          "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

          Comment

          • zajac
            aka uAnimals
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2003
            • 4050

            #35
            Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

            ...I could care less anymore... Flyleef has gotten plenty of feedback... Near almost a full 2 pages worth of feedback... More than enough for a simple ambient background track in my opinion... I'm just gonna **** a brick if he replies only to rebute an opinion of yourse about his track, or B) if he gets mad at this post of mine and rebutes me haha
            Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
            We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

            Comment

            • Flyleef
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 401

              #36
              Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

              Originally posted by panphil
              Im pretty sure youre doing your game with RPG maker.
              And I'm pretty sure you didn't tell me what's wrong with the song, after voting no.

              btw, it's not going to be made in RPG Maker.
              No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
              these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
              If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
              My heart, filled with loving radiance
              Is forever thinking of you.

              These words that we play are a pleasant melody
              All I want is to have you by my side,
              so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
              even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

              Comment

              • Mapleleaf2102
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 79

                #37
                Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                Sounds kinda interesting... I'm not sure if it'd make a good song.
                Heck FFR needs some new songs anyway. I like it, it would be good for a beginning theme where the main menu is, or when you're just starting the game.
                Tokens: 36
                Skill Tokens: 27
                Hand-type: 2-handed (3 fingered)
                Best AAA: Horizon (X2.0 Mod)
                Best FC: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star v2 (not sure if that's what it's called?)
                Favorite Song: Gaussain Blur
                Hardest Song Passed: Caprice


                One of the Best simfiles ever:

                Comment

                • OrganisM
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2644

                  #38
                  Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                  Originally posted by Flyleef
                  And I'm pretty sure you didn't tell me what's wrong with the song, after voting no.

                  btw, it's not going to be made in RPG Maker.
                  You asked people to give their opinions, not to write essays on how to improve things.

                  You said "play and rate". That's what's been done.

                  If you want somebody to help you become a better producer/music maker, go to the proper forum.
                  .

                  Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                  "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                  because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                  spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                  changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                  Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                  Originally Posted by
                  MrRubix[link]:
                  "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                  Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                  "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                  Comment

                  • zajac
                    aka uAnimals
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 4050

                    #39
                    Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                    Originally posted by OrganisM
                    If you want somebody to help you become a better producer/music maker, go to the proper forum.
                    Thank you.
                    Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                    We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                    Comment

                    • Flyleef
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 401

                      #40
                      Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                      Originally posted by zajac
                      Thank you.
                      Thank you.
                      No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                      these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                      If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                      My heart, filled with loving radiance
                      Is forever thinking of you.

                      These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                      All I want is to have you by my side,
                      so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                      even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                      Comment

                      • MarukuAntoni
                        mmmMMMmmm
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 521

                        #41
                        Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                        it depends on the map and scenery.
                        IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                        Comment

                        • Flyleef
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2007
                          • 401

                          #42
                          Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                          Originally posted by MarukuAntoni
                          it depends on the map and scenery.
                          Why not just talk about the song in general?
                          No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                          these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                          If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                          My heart, filled with loving radiance
                          Is forever thinking of you.

                          These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                          All I want is to have you by my side,
                          so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                          even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                          Comment

                          • OrganisM
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2644

                            #43
                            Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                            Originally posted by Flyleef
                            Why not just talk about the song in general?
                            View Poll Results: Would this song be good for a Video Game?
                            .

                            Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                            "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                            because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                            spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                            changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                            Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                            Originally Posted by
                            MrRubix[link]:
                            "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                            Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                            "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                            Comment

                            • Flyleef
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 401

                              #44
                              Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                              Originally posted by OrganisM
                              View Poll Results: Would this song be good for a Video Game?
                              I know that. I'm was just saying. lol
                              No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                              these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                              If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                              My heart, filled with loving radiance
                              Is forever thinking of you.

                              These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                              All I want is to have you by my side,
                              so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                              even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                              Comment

                              • OrganisM
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 2644

                                #45
                                Re: Adventure Song for my Video Game!*

                                Just saying what laughing out loud?
                                .

                                Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                                "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                                because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                                spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                                changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                                Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                                Originally Posted by
                                MrRubix[link]:
                                "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                                Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                                "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                                Comment

                                Working...