FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nickfromthebx
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1

    #46
    Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

    mike vick is not playing this season because of the dog fighting

    Comment

    • MrZombie
      Insert Witty Title Here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 555

      #47
      Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

      Updated.

      League is now full.

      I'll send everyone a PM Friday morning as a reminder for the Draft.

      Comment

      • aTzUeLo1191
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 594

        #48
        Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

        Awesome, that filled up pretty quickly.

        The official ruling on Vick was an indefinate suspension. Odell Thurman got one last year, didn't play all of the 2006 season, and his reinstatement was rejected so he will miss this year too. I'd expect the same for Vick - 2 years out of the league, but I dont agree with the jail time. After all, Leonard Little was suspended 8 games for killing a guy. Same with Ray Lewis. Why should killing dogs be worse?


        Originally posted by omgitznpv
        brb suicide
        JOIN TWG NAO!!!

        Comment

        • madmatt621
          Banned
          • Dec 2006
          • 3000

          #49
          Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

          Now I got to remove the advertisement from my sig.

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #50
            Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

            im pretty pumped =]

            Comment

            • MrZombie
              Insert Witty Title Here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 555

              #51
              Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

              You can now enter the online draft.

              Sign in to access the best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.


              Less than 30 minutes until it commences.

              See ya there.

              Comment

              • DrugstoreCowboy
                Is Famouz
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 3409

                #52
                Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                come on everyone.

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #53
                  Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                  I don't know jack about Football so I pick random now.

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #54
                    Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                    What pics do I have? I'm at work and can't get into the draft.

                    Comment

                    • DrugstoreCowboy
                      Is Famouz
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 3409

                      #55
                      Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                      lol. you got semishafted.

                      shoulda autoqueued/ranked.


                      my team is looking good. hope foster was a good choice

                      Comment

                      • lumphoboextreme
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 8592

                        #56
                        Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                        good luck everyone, good draft.

                        Comment

                        • madmatt621
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 3000

                          #57
                          Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                          Hmm...I got Joseph Addai.


                          EDIT: Anyone wanna trade for LenDale White, Brandon Marshall, Tony Gonzalez, or Marshall Lynch? Any other trades welcome.
                          Last edited by madmatt621; 08-31-2007, 03:55 PM.

                          Comment

                          • DrugstoreCowboy
                            Is Famouz
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 3409

                            #58
                            Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                            i might trade, because i feel bad for you =[

                            lol.

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #59
                              Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                              Oooh I might need a running back...and I got a lot of good receivers. I'll wait until later.

                              DrugstoreCowboy I had Foster in a league last year and he was terrible...maybe he will be better this year, but I've had bad bad experiences with him.

                              And good luck to all (especially to whoever I'm playing - you'll need it =[)).


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #60
                                Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                                Hit me up on YIM if you guys want to discuss a trade.

                                Comment

                                Working...