FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #31
    Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

    yeah im in for sure.

    send me an im. steve123312

    Comment

    • MrZombie
      Insert Witty Title Here
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2004
      • 555

      #32
      Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

      Updated.

      Only 4 spots remain open.

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #33
        Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

        I'll to call in sick to make the draft.

        Comment

        • MrZombie
          Insert Witty Title Here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2004
          • 555

          #34
          Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

          Originally posted by madmatt621
          I'll to call in sick to make the draft.
          Yeah, making the draft is pretty crucial. =D

          Comment

          • DrugstoreCowboy
            Is Famouz
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 3409

            #35
            Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

            ill be here for the draft. i need my holt

            Comment

            • MrZombie
              Insert Witty Title Here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 555

              #36
              Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

              Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
              ill be here for the draft. i need my holt
              Haha. You gonna take Holt first no matter what?

              Even over like, Ladainian Tomlinson or someone? lol

              Comment

              • lumphoboextreme
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 8592

                #37
                Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                im takin mike vick baby. wooooooooooo!!!!!!1

                Comment

                • Engler
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2340

                  #38
                  Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                  Can I still be in?

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #39
                    Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
                    im takin mike vick baby. wooooooooooo!!!!!!1
                    The Falcons' back-up isn't doing too bad. I might pick him towards the end.

                    Comment

                    • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                      Threat Emulation
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2004
                      • 5184

                      #40
                      Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                      Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the draft. Otherwise how am I going to mess up my team?

                      Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                      I'm light f**king darkness

                      Comment

                      • DrugstoreCowboy
                        Is Famouz
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3409

                        #41
                        Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                        is mike vick even gonna be in the draft?

                        i thought he was suspended this season for dog fighting.


                        anyways, yes. im probably gonna pick torry holt first, or the bengals QB

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #42
                          Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                          He's going to be on the team all season if the Falcons want those $22 million back.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • MrZombie
                            Insert Witty Title Here
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 555

                            #43
                            Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                            Updated.

                            One more spot left

                            Comment

                            • aTzUeLo1191
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 594

                              #44
                              Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                              Originally posted by MrZombie
                              No, those are just our saviory, juicy, smotherful cheesesteaks.
                              Mmmm...Geno's...

                              Yeah, I know where that is. Rip Hamilton went there too right?


                              Originally posted by omgitznpv
                              brb suicide
                              JOIN TWG NAO!!!

                              Comment

                              • MrZombie
                                Insert Witty Title Here
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 555

                                #45
                                Re: FFR Fantasy Football League. Interested?

                                Updated.

                                Only one spot remaining.

                                EDIT: It would be very risky to pick Michael Vick. XD

                                Comment

                                Working...