If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gattsta
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2005
    • 320

    #106
    Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

    play with me by extream
    Originally posted by Reincarnate
    Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


    /phobia

    Comment

    • indigo23
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2004
      • 104

      #107
      Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

      METHOD ACTING by bright eyes.

      that would be a m a z i n g .


      mY hOPES aRE sO hIGH tHAT yOUR kISS mIGHT kILL mE
      sO wON'T yOU kILL mE, sO i dIE hAPPY
      mY hEART iS yOURS tO fILL oR bURST, tO bREAK oR bURY, oR wEAR aS jEWELRY
      wHICHEVER yOU pREFER

      Comment

      • Cj_leonine
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 2070

        #108
        Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

        Some Mufuggin'

        Redman & Methodman

        Royce Da 5'9

        and

        The chutney song.
        Status: Innactive Onehander

        Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

        Comment

        • rules_the_school
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2007
          • 46

          #109
          Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

          Rock me amadeus by Falco and anything made by MSTRKRFT

          Fat kid rules the world. And space.

          Comment

          • three17s
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 582

            #110
            Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

            Dashboard by Modest Mouse.

            ONLY IF jx steps it though.
            ----------------

            Comment

            • Flyleef
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 401

              #111
              Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

              The Happy Song!
              Last edited by Flyleef; 08-13-2007, 10:36 PM.
              No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
              these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
              If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
              My heart, filled with loving radiance
              Is forever thinking of you.

              These words that we play are a pleasant melody
              All I want is to have you by my side,
              so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
              even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

              Comment

              • MMShadow
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 133

                #112
                Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                Would have to be
                Rippin up by Gammer & EFM-7
                Would be killah if i could step it myself but i sadly dont know haha =P


                Originally posted by [HectoGtzMX]
                As far as I've seen the profiles in this topic, the best around is MMShadow's xDDDDDD.
                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                penis too big. hurts ladies.

                Comment

                • Lancer_Evolution
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 12

                  #113
                  Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                  I'd put op a song off of the DDR game. The PS2 one. It's called Legend of Maxx ZZ. I forget who wrote it, but It's a confusing song.
                  If it were here, it'd probably be a "very challenging" Song. Becfause the notes come left and right the whole song, yet there;s one slow part... but... after about 2 seconds, it goes even faster than it did before. Catching you off guard.

                  Comment

                  • Evascythe
                    evascythe
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2909

                    #114
                    Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                    b4u - naoki // rebirth0
                    dark chest of wonders - nightwish // jimerax

                    yeah


                    Originally posted by moches
                    I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                    Comment

                    • Flyleef
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 401

                      #115
                      Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                      Funky Dealer!
                      No matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
                      these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
                      If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
                      My heart, filled with loving radiance
                      Is forever thinking of you.

                      These words that we play are a pleasant melody
                      All I want is to have you by my side,
                      so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
                      even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.

                      Comment

                      • Wootsicle
                        Nothing can stop me now..
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 722

                        #116
                        Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                        The Warning - Nine Inch Nails.

                        I'd probably have someone else step it because I suck at stepping. Would make a surprisingly fun simfile.

                        Comment

                        • OrganisM
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 2644

                          #117
                          Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                          Originally posted by Lancer_Evolution
                          I'd put op a song off of the DDR game. The PS2 one. It's called Legend of Maxx ZZ. I forget who wrote it, but It's a confusing song.
                          If it were here, it'd probably be a "very challenging" Song. Becfause the notes come left and right the whole song, yet there;s one slow part... but... after about 2 seconds, it goes even faster than it did before. Catching you off guard.
                          Uhh, I believe it's Legend of Maxx, by Naoki Maeda. He uses the title "ZZ" only in that one song. He does the whole Maxx series, the entire Paranoia series, and so many other songs. He's the main composer for Konami's DDR Series.

                          It's not confusing at all, and though it's the hardest song on DDR Extreme, it's not very difficult to do at all on Stepmania, and wouldn't be hard on FFR either. Keep in mind, it's easier to move fingers than feet. Though most people who AA and AAA that song end up either bar-whoring or toe-heeling it the whole way through so it looks retarded.

                          Check out what people like Yasu do, hahaha.
                          Last edited by OrganisM; 08-14-2007, 01:53 AM.
                          .

                          Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                          "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                          because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                          spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                          changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                          Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                          Originally Posted by
                          MrRubix[link]:
                          "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                          Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                          "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                          Comment

                          • FiendAngelical
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 4

                            #118
                            Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                            Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk

                            Comment

                            • BobTheOverlord
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 1

                              #119
                              Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                              "Through Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force.

                              Comment

                              • burningeyes88
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 359

                                #120
                                Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                                red light indicates doors are secured-arctic monkeys
                                or
                                survivailism-nine inch nails
                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                You spelled FFR wrong.

                                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...