If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -paexaea-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Apr 2007
    • 4611

    #91
    Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

    Fermented Offal Discharge by Necrophagist. The rock section is ****ing emo and needs some neo-classical shredding to blow it to smithereens.
    See you, Space Cowboy.

    Comment

    • Emo_Saur_
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 2952

      #92
      Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

      Scotty Dosent Know by Lustra!
      or your not alone by saosin
      or beauty in the breakdown by the secne aesthetic=]
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Masterofpirates
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 144

        #93
        Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

        Frugalicious

        Comment

        • Apeescape
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 197

          #94
          Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

          Identity part II.
          AAAs:11+2 skill token
          Best AAA:The Cracking Sky, Burnout
          Best Sightread AAA:The Cracking Sky
          Fcs: Alot
          Best FC: Novo Mundo, Kakke Ecko

          Comment

          • Calcium Deposit
            I am the liquor
            FFR Music Producer
            • May 2007
            • 706

            #95
            Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

            Comment

            • Snowcrafta
              V's beta-male entourage
              • May 2005
              • 2873

              #96
              Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

              Breakaway by kelly clarkson would rock this site

              Comment

              • Roy Campbell
                Banned
                • Jul 2007
                • 156

                #97
                Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                I'd probably do a rather short or normal length song with jumpstream resembling that of Pants. (pretty much same patterns, but much faster, maybe 250 bpm) That being about midway between 225 bpm (4 framers) and 300 bpm (3 framers) Tasselfoot could manually take out any 3 framers in the file to make it all 4 framers. That I believe would make for one of the hardest non-bs difficulty simfiles in the game until 3rd-style comes out. Not all of the song would be like this, but a large portion of it would be. Or I'd do an awesome rock song that would be pretty hard.... It wouldn't really make sense to incorporate fast jumpstream in a rock file so it probably wouldn't be FGO difficulty but it might be close.
                Last edited by Roy Campbell; 08-13-2007, 01:05 AM.

                Comment

                • Snowcrafta
                  V's beta-male entourage
                  • May 2005
                  • 2873

                  #98
                  Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                  wat

                  Comment

                  • frank34443
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 31

                    #99
                    Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                    Three Days Grace - Animal I have Become

                    Once of my fav sons...

                    Comment

                    • Chrissi
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 3019

                      #100
                      Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                      I'm strongly influenced by the music I'm currently listening to

                      So I'll say The New Pornographers - Electric Version, even though it would probably suck horribly.
                      C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #101
                        Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                        Silver Spear, by Slainte Mhath.

                        Hopefully, I can actually swing it.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • MrRubix
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2026
                          • 8340

                          #102
                          Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                          Burly Brawl from the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack. Amazing stream/jump/jumpstream potential and speed changes.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #103
                            Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                            This love by Maroon 5

                            Comment

                            • HighGahndi
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 27

                              #104
                              Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                              Anything by Steve Vai, For the Love of God, Bad Horsie...

                              Comment

                              • ddranthony92
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 487

                                #105
                                Re: If you could put ANY SONG on FFR, what would it be?

                                black Santa by The Red Chord
                                XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                                Games:
                                Call of Duty 4
                                Rock Band
                                Rock Band 2

                                Wanna see ?!?!?

                                How about my !?!?!

                                Comment

                                Working...