Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BumOnStreet
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2007
    • 34

    #31
    Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

    rofl yeah, just hit record lows since like 1980's for april
    my bum was freezing when i woke up
    -oooh pun intended! lol
    If anybody have a few extra loose change, I need it for my electricity bill...

    Comment

    • SimpsonFreak345
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 330

      #32
      Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

      i hate this so much, its supposed to be freakin 60ish outside. i want to have spring be here.
      damn you winter *shakes fist*
      its supposed to snow a lot like next week.

      what does your global warming have to say about that, al gore?
      =P


      AAA's: 74 + 2 + 15 = 91
      Latest AAA: Tell, Pokemon DnB
      Best AAA: Jurs OP, Destiny
      Tier Points: 65 (53 + 2)
      Most Recent: 2/4 - Sensorium - Single Digit Good

      Comment

      • rsr2
        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
        • Oct 2004
        • 1386

        #33
        Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

        see that pink on the L.P of Michigan.


        Thats where i am!
        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #34
          Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

          I'm mother****ing pissed about this weather. Granted, I am in minnesota, but goddamn. I want the 60s =/

          Comment

          • mark777
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 3

            #35
            Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

            Global warming rally cut short by cold weather
            MARTIN GRIFFITH
            ASSOCIATED PRESS
            Posted: 4/15/2007

            "More than two dozen demonstrators braved cold, wet weather Saturday in Reno to attend a rally designed to draw attention to global warming.

            The event was cut short by heavy rain and sleet, said organizer Lisa Stiller of the Northern Nevada Coalition for Climate Change.

            "It's kind of disappointing that the weather kept people away," Stiller said. "But, we still think it (climate change) is something that people should talk about."

            The storm prevented the use of solar ovens for a potluck picnic, Stiller said, and caused the planned two-hour dem
            "

            Comment

            • FishFishRevolution
              GotR Creator
              • Nov 2003
              • 7251

              #36
              Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

              rofl I don't know if this was the right thread to bump for this story, but it sure is funny

              Comment

              • OrganisM
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2006
                • 2644

                #37
                Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                I live in Las Vegas. It ****ing blows.
                .

                Originally Posted by jewpinthethird[link]:
                "If you get stung by enough bees you turn into a bee,
                because the venom gets into the blood stream which
                spreads bee DNA throughout your entire body...
                changing your genetic structure into a bee's.

                Every year roughly 125 people in America are turned into bees this way."


                Originally Posted by
                MrRubix[link]:
                "Do you basically bukkake-paint your walls every time you jack it?"

                Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz[link]:
                "My pity-sex depreciates at a rate of 5% annually."

                Comment

                • Maid
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 643

                  #38
                  Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                  Earth seasons don't revolve around human time measurements. They can actually shift /gasp!!!

                  Also global warming isn't exactly associated with warmer weather wherever you live, get some of your facts straight. This is just part of the process.
                  怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                  Comment

                  • Danceman231
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 235

                    #39
                    Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                    nuclear winter is a comin'...stop firing the nukes damn it!!=P
                    Use pl0x.

                    Comment

                    • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1120

                      #40
                      Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                      I don't see anything wrong with the map.

                      Comment

                      • TheGreatDecay
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 154

                        #41
                        Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                        Look at the day it was posted.
                        April 8th, 2007, 12:14 AM

                        Comment

                        • Maid
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 643

                          #42
                          Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                          Originally posted by TheGreatDecay
                          Look at the day it was posted.
                          April 8th, 2007, 12:14 AM
                          I know, someone really smart, bumped this.
                          怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                          Comment

                          • Chrissi
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 3019

                            #43
                            Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                            I didn't realize this was such a widespread thing. In Waterloo, Ontario, we're having frightfully cold weather as well. It was like a high of 11 today. Right now it's 8. Just a few days ago it was like 30 degrees, steaming hot so now it's like WTF where did all the warm go I went to my boyfriend's house without my coat last night because it wasn't cold... and when I went outside this morning I was like DAMN IT I need my coat. I was freezing all day.

                            Celsius, bitches.

                            Edit: Oh wait, what the hell? This is an old topic? I just assumed it was recent since it was really cold here today.
                            Last edited by Chrissi; 06-5-2007, 04:23 PM.
                            C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                            Comment

                            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1120

                              #44
                              Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                              Look at the date of the Weather Map. June, 5, 2007

                              Comment

                              • Chrissi
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 3019

                                #45
                                Re: Midwest and East struck by unseasonably cold weather

                                Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                                Look at the date of the Weather Map. June, 5, 2007
                                ... What the hell? Then why is the first post from April 8th, 2007, 02:14 AM ?
                                C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!

                                Comment

                                Working...