there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • purebloodtexan
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 2845

    #16
    Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

    Originally posted by AriesMalvis
    well i don't find it funny at all =/
    Me and my friends are probably some of the most insensitive people in the 9th Grade Center when it comes to comedy. I, for one, find this hilarious. "Survival of the fittest", I guess.


    Comment

    • AriesMalvis
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 1345

      #17
      Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

      yea...which is why you have an avatar that makes fun of ppl like me 0_o
      lol that's ok tho

      Comment

      • purebloodtexan
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2006
        • 2845

        #18
        Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

        Originally posted by AriesMalvis
        yea...which is why you have an avatar that makes fun of ppl like me 0_o
        lol that's ok tho
        I think we've established that there are good emos and bad emos. It's just that bad emos are the majority of the emo population.

        In fact, if you being "emo" wasn't brought up, I wouldn't be able to label you as emo at all.
        In other words: You're a good emo.If I have to say "emo" one more time.....


        Comment

        • DigitalS3r4ph
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 984

          #19
          Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

          I find it absolutely hilarious.

          PM me if you find the secret.

          Comment

          • AriesMalvis
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 1345

            #20
            Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

            aww yay a good emo =]
            lol im just a weird emo i suppose, one of the only that actually likes the emo kid song

            Comment

            • wickedawesomeful
              Carls, Girls, & Drugs
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2006
              • 3888

              #21
              Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

              Roffle.
              http://dozemusic.com/

              Comment

              • dragonkiller
                Banned
                • Sep 2003
                • 8

                #22
                Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                Originally posted by evilcowgod
                LOL WTF?

                Why would he hide in a recycle bin. Shouldn't his first thought have been "what if the garbage guy comes and picks this up"?
                Quoted for emphasis.

                Comment

                • purebloodtexan
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2845

                  #23
                  Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                  Originally posted by dragonkiller
                  Quoted for emphasis.
                  All depends, really. The man might've been homeless, poor, and/or didn't know much of the land outside of that part of town.


                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #24
                    Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                    That sucks... for him. Before reading this I was going to say pics or it didn't happen but now I'm thinking against it.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • smartdude1212
                      2 is poo
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 6687

                      #25
                      Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                      I bet you wouldn't be laughing if the dead person was related to you.

                      Comment

                      • evilcowgod
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 531

                        #26
                        Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I bet you wouldn't be laughing if the dead person was related to you.
                        I wouldn't be laughing at them, i'd be laughing at their stupidity.

                        <- Support!
                        "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                        Comment

                        • FluorescentArmy
                          Forum User
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1754

                          #27
                          Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I bet you wouldn't be laughing if the dead person was related to you.
                          Actually, I probably would be because that's a kickass way to die.

                          Comment

                          • smartdude1212
                            2 is poo
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 6687

                            #28
                            Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                            Try it.
                            I highly doubt it.

                            Comment

                            • evilcowgod
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 531

                              #29
                              Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              Try it.
                              I highly doubt it.
                              Try what?

                              It's not funny if it's staged. Sure you'd be sad at first, but you'd be laughing on the inside and you know it.

                              <- Support!
                              "Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this."

                              Comment

                              • hoochan
                                woah shrooms
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 3838

                                #30
                                Re: there's a man in a recycling bin near my house

                                Get a job.

                                Comment

                                Working...