Lolita Law Shot Down
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Child Pornography Law Shot Down
parents should be doing all the work. the government has nothing to do with raising your children. and porn is just porn. it's not going to hurt you.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: Child Pornography Law Shot Down
I bet google tags you if ur IP sends them anything with the raw data:
"Child Pornography"
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Child Pornography Law Shot Down
Now that I think about it, it'd be really strange if we saw pornographic material as a younger child. What would it be like then?
edit: Other than the few that try to do as the material does, I mean.Comment
-
-
Re: Child Pornography Law Shot Down
Kids wouldn't know what they are looking at... thats when the awkward conversations with a parent comes in.
If the child sees what is happening, the parent has to explain quite a bit more in depth than "when two people love each other..."
Comment
-
Re: Child Pornography Law Shot Down
As long as it's just vaginal, the kid's shock shouldn't be as bad.
I'm sure a majority of us have seen that South Park episode........Comment
-
Re: P*rnography Law Shot Down
..................
.............
"P*rnography Law Shot Down"?
Who the hell put a star in there? Pornography isn't a bad word and it looks dumber than anything.C is for Charisma, it's why people think I'm great! I make my friends all laugh and smile and never want to hate!Comment
-
Re: P*rnography Law Shot Down
This wouldnt be such a bad thing IF THE PERENTS USED FILTERS AND CRAP TO PREVENT THEIR KIDS FRON SEEING PORN!!!
I believe that people should chose, but however, Minors have no business looking at anything NFSW at all. let then learn what they are looking at before they have the choice to see it.Comment
-
Re: P*rnography Law Shot Down
Pornography can refer to anything, title changed.
Keepin' it as tasteful as possible.Comment
-
Re: Lolita Law Shot Down
Google is the one company trying to get out of giving things to governments... but they still have ALL of your searches, emails, etc. They could know more about you than you know yourself... This is off topic though
And besides... most sites just ask "are you over 18 years of age" click yes to enter, no to exit.... What would you do?Comment






Comment