So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #31
    Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

    I would love to go to a Philly meetup, but I have no ability to drive. I'm glad Tass came to VA already.

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #32
      Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

      When I saw this thread on the main page, I read

      "So... Whorli and I are"

      and I assumed the rest was "getting married"

      Way to ruin my hopes and dreams :'(

      BEST OF LUCK IN LA!

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #33
        Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

        Originally posted by -Tibs-
        Pick me up on the way.
        Me too...
        Take I-95 south to Jacksonville, Florida; then take I-10 west towards Houston, Texas; then take SH-146 south to Seabrook, Texas.

        Comment

        • sschwolman
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2007
          • 1

          #34
          Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

          yoyoyo wats up peoples!!!!!!

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #35
            Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

            Originally posted by sschwolman
            yoyoyo wats up peoples!!!!!!
            *Silence*





            Go to Newbie Forum, please.

            Comment

            • JurseyRider734
              lil j the bad b-word
              • Aug 2003
              • 7507

              #36
              Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

              Happy Birthday, Orli.
              Originally posted by Arch0wl
              I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
              the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
              Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

              Comment

              • whorlichan
                Tiny Plastic Meat
                • Apr 2004
                • 669

                #37
                Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                Originally posted by lightdarkness
                When I saw this thread on the main page, I read

                "So... Whorli and I are"

                and I assumed the rest was "getting married"

                Way to ruin my hopes and dreams :'(

                BEST OF LUCK IN LA!
                Your hopes and dreams? What about MY hopes and dreams? I thought it was going to say "getting another cat" and I was TOTALLY PSYCHED.

                Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                Happy Birthday, Orli.
                Thanks, Jurs #2 to actually realize it.

                Come on bitches! Where my birthday thread at?
                Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                My lame LJ
                My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                Comment

                • Windscarredfaith
                  (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 2612

                  #38
                  Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                  Happy Birthday, Whorli. :]

                  Comment

                  • Wilkin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1800

                    #39
                    Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                    Tell me when the cats have a birthday.
                    l
                    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                    Comment

                    • whorlichan
                      Tiny Plastic Meat
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 669

                      #40
                      Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                      Fats One (Pixel): 9/9 - 3 years
                      Boy Cat (Corey): 6/6 - 4 years
                      Baby (Maya): 8/12 - 1 year

                      Gonna get them all gifts?
                      Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                      First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                      My lame LJ
                      My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                      Comment

                      • stretchypanda
                        shock me shock me
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 4123

                        #41
                        Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                        Facebook did not announce this glorious occasion.

                        PS Come through Dallas you know you wanna.

                        Comment

                        • jchinzilla
                          i like cheese
                          • Dec 2005
                          • 2106

                          #42
                          Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                          dude, ffr meet up? that sounds really grand!!!! how have the past ffr-cons gone?

                          also- i skimmed through some of whorli's livejournal. it really sucks that you gotta make such a long move, changing schools, living away from friends, etc. but i hope you guys are able to have a fun time in cali

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #43
                            Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                            Originally posted by whorlichan
                            Thanks, Jurs #2 to actually realize it.

                            Come on bitches! Where my birthday thread at?
                            Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Wow, didn't see that coming. Chicago meetup if you decide to pass by this way...

                            ps - Happy Birthday Whorli.
                            Way to miss my post ...

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • Varia
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 1713

                              #44
                              Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                              Well, you know what black people say:

                              The West coast is the best coast.

                              At least you'll actually have a coast now.
                              GB CHALLENGE IS HOMOSEXUAL

                              ARE YOU HOMOSEXUAL?


                              I THINK SO

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #45
                                Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                                Happy Birthday Orli.

                                I wish you two the best of luck. It must be hard to pick up and move across the coast, but at least everything and everyone is staying together. I hope you can get education and financial situation taken care of. Are you guys planning on staying there, or is that something that will be discusses in the future?

                                Tass, it was good meeting you up here. I want a bowling rematch, so sometime in the future I'll either flyout or drive to meet you two(geography depending) for a bit(not extending myself an invitation of course).

                                I think Michigan has more users than Cali.

                                Comment

                                Working...