So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UberMario
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1777

    #16
    Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

    Uh... well... you'll be in the same timezone as me.
    That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #17
      Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

      Aww man I was looking forward to Philly meetup in December. Looks like I'll have to host something sometime...maybe...

      Good luck, though. Read her lj, sounds like she was kind of forced into going. Ah well, hopefully it will be nice there for both of you. =)
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • jewpinthethird
        (The Fat's Sabobah)
        FFR Music Producer
        • Nov 2002
        • 11711

        #18
        Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

        Originally posted by msbrunnettemickey
        ='( You are only 3some hours away from me now

        Why are you moving to the end of the world =[
        Because they want to closer to me. And I don't blame them. I'm soooo cool.

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #19
          Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

          i am going to be in CA in the beginning of may to get marreid did

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #20
            Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

            =/ Everyone needs to go east coast nao.
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • ZZ_sprite
              HAVE ME WITH VODKA
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 7317

              #21
              Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

              philly meetup should happen

              Comment

              • Kagome
                Pop'n Music.
                • May 2003
                • 1314

                #22
                Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                Looks like CA will have the most FFR staff members.

                Jewpin, Tass, me, Cenright, ShastaTwist, and NightSonnett if she still counts.

                Comment

                • xjohnieboyx
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 1630

                  #23
                  Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                  Damn, Tass.

                  I'm coming at the end of June so I'll barely miss you.

                  Oh well... perhaps next time. Good luck

                  Comment

                  • whorlichan
                    Tiny Plastic Meat
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 669

                    #24
                    Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                    It's not really a "forced" thing, guys...it's just an unpleasant situation that I don't really want to get into. It's also a big family thing, which is difficult to explain to anyone (except maybe Mickey will get it) due to the cultural barrier between my Israeli family and the rest of the world.

                    I'm making the best of it. I'll be going to school for vet tech which is what I really really want, I'll be bringing all of my cats AND Tass (which are both high on my list of necessary things, don't ask about the actual hierarchy ), and I'll be living with one of my best friends as well.

                    Plus, it will all still be free because it will be on my parents' dime. I can deal with that for a couple more years. Then I'm getting the hell out of Dodge (where Dodge=the San Fernando Valley) and coming right back to Philly.

                    And thank you, shox. You are first to wish me a happy birthday, except for a couple of random websites that have auto-emailers (which really makes Synth the first to wish me a happy birthday).
                    Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                    First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                    My lame LJ
                    My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                    Comment

                    • FishFishRevolution
                      GotR Creator
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 7251

                      #25
                      Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                      Too bad I'm visiting LA in April. Ah well, jewpin and I can have cali meetup 1.5.

                      ps I might be going to death metal concert in philly next week haha

                      Comment

                      • whorlichan
                        Tiny Plastic Meat
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 669

                        #26
                        Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                        Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                        Too bad I'm visiting LA in April. Ah well, jewpin and I can have cali meetup 1.5.

                        ps I might be going to death metal concert in philly next week haha
                        For reals? Need a place to stay? We have a futon!!
                        Goddess of Chocolate Sauce
                        First ever graduate of the Quetzacoatino Academy for Aspiring Deities
                        My lame LJ
                        My friend Cassie's amazing photography

                        Comment

                        • Yalgrim
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 18

                          #27
                          Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                          Ooh what concert? I'm jealous.

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #28
                            Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                            Genghis Tron is playing in philly on March 8th, but that's a thursday and I usually ahve to work till about midnight on thursdays, so I probably won't be able to. Let's have a meet up sometime in late april or march.

                            Comment

                            • Not_Polk
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1

                              #29
                              Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                              I think the meetup should be in the beginning of May when I'm finally out of this infernal Massachusetts state. <3 <3

                              Comment

                              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Threat Emulation
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 5184

                                #30
                                Re: So... Whorli and I are moving to LA.

                                Wow, didn't see that coming. Chicago meetup if you decide to pass by this way...

                                ps - Happy Birthday Whorli.

                                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                                I'm light f**king darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...