HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Loot You
    Banned
    • Dec 2006
    • 2680

    #16
    Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

    It looks like a giant energy beam from DBZ made it O_O

    I'm gonna go read up on sinkholes, brb.

    Comment

    • madmatt621
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 3000

      #17
      Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

      Originally posted by Loot You
      It looks like a giant energy beam from DBZ made it O_O

      I'm gonna go read up on sinkholes, brb.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinkholes

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #18
        Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

        man I saw that on AOL...it was frickin' crazy. what a way to die.

        I hope my death is nice and peacefull, but I probably wont care about how nice it was after im dead.
        ​

        Comment

        • SatanHatesYu
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2005
          • 94

          #19
          Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

          Due to that pic and the one of those "lake drains" (I'll post a pic if you need one) I've determened I have a fear of holes in the earth.
          Avatar made by SatanHatesYu.

          Comment

          • purebloodtexan
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2845

            #20
            Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

            Originally posted by SatanHatesYu
            Due to that pic and the one of those "lake drains" (I'll post a pic if you need one) I've determened I have a fear of holes in the earth.
            Then if any water pipes run underneath your house, hope that the pipe doesn't leak unnoticed.

            Most sinkholes commonly happen in soft rock such as limestone, so I should be safe for now.


            Comment

            • jewpinthethird
              (The Fat's Sabobah)
              FFR Music Producer
              • Nov 2002
              • 11711

              #21
              Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

              You have fallen into a big hole in the ground.

              Player 1 has died. Game Over.

              Comment

              • ddr_f4n
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 3807

                #22
                Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

                That's a pretty big hole. I would kinda hate falling in a hole without knowing when you will hit the bottom to your death. It's actually kinda freaky when you think about it.
                Out Now!


                Older Releases:
                Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                Comment

                • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                  Threat Emulation
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 5184

                  #23
                  Re: HUGE sinkhole swallows homes in Guatemala City

                  That's crazy. and I was expecting more pictures...

                  Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                  I'm light f**king darkness

                  Comment

                  Working...